What's new

2024 NBA Draft Mega Thread

Who’s the GG Jackson of this draft?

Depends on what aspect of GG Jackson you're referring to. You mean who is the 18 y.o. who took lumps this year because he's young? Or, who is the 6'9" wing who can create looks for himself off the dribble? Or, who is just immature?

Dink Pate is the highly-rated recruit who tried to jump a class, but got denied. Ron Holland is an 18 y.o. whose inefficiency makes him look borderline undraftable, but he's still a good prospect. Cody Williams is the long wing who can create off the dribble, but had a mixed freshman season.

Last edited:
Depends on what aspect of GG Jackson you're referring to. You mean who is the 18 y.o. who took lumps this year because he's young? Or, who is the 6'9" wing who can create looks for himself off the dribble? Or, who is just immature?

Dink Pate is the highly-rated recruit who tried to jump a class, but got denied. Ron Holland is an 18 y.o. whose inefficiency makes him look borderline undraftable, but he's still a good prospect. Cody Williams is the long wing who can create off the dribble, but had a mixed freshman season.
I’m talking about the guy we’ve all wanted to draft but no teams did and he made us all regretted it.

I’m talking about the guy we’ve all wanted to draft but no teams did and he made us all regretted it.

GG should have been drafted in the later part of the lottery last year. He took a big nosedive due to his interviews and demeanor in workouts. I don't think there's really a guy like that this year.

Could someone enlighten me on Holland’s shooting form?

Anyone else think his release point is too low for the big league?

I ask cos it seems like he’s a lock at #10 from numerous mocks I’ve recently perused.

Based on last year, I'm assuming we'll target younger players again.

I'd prefer Cody Williams or Ron Holland at #10 get another athletic wing to pair with Hendricks please Danny GOAT