What's new

Caitlin Clark

Oh I read it all, but you’re still wrong
Okay. But that’s different from you reading one sentence and asking me to explain something that you could’ve learned had you read more than the ONE SENTENCE you quoted. Furthermore, the post was entirely subjective. It’s my opinion. So the appropriate response from you should’ve been “I disagree” not “you’re still wrong.”

Reading isn’t your thing is it?

Okay. But that’s different from you reading one sentence and asking me to explain something that you could’ve learned had you read more than the ONE SENTENCE you quoted. Furthermore, the post was entirely subjective. It’s my opinion. So the appropriate response from you should’ve been “I disagree” not “you’re still wrong.”

Reading isn’t your thing is it?
I did read the whole thing.

No, you don’t. Otherwise you wouldn’t have said this.

Grow up. Just admit you read one sentence out of an entire post and threw out a worthless reply demanding an explanation when one was already given.
No I read it, I understand the premise, but I still can’t rap around it that you prefer the woman’s game even with all that. It’s nonsense to me so I still want to know how you could even still with a straight face say that. You’ve always sounded like a bitter man with an ax to grind. Not saying your old but that’s how you come off.

No I read it, I understand the premise, but I still can’t rap around it that you prefer the woman’s game even with all that. It’s nonsense to me so I still want to know how you could even still with a straight face say that. You’ve always sounded like a bitter man with an ax to grind. Not saying your old but that’s how you come off.

dude don't bother. That clown is the reason the ignore function was invented. He never met a topic he could resist from giving his ignorant smug condescending 2 cents worth. I've never read someone so simultaneously dumb and unaware of the fact, and so willing to display their own ignorance for all to laugh at.

I watched part of Caitlin's first game last night. I was impressed at how much better athletes they have in the WNBA vs NCAAW (obvious, I know). Caitlyn had 10 turnovers and the ones I watched were pretty bad. She would make a pass to a spot, and not expect the defender to be able to get to that spot as quickly as they are able to in the WNBA. It's going to be an adjustment.