What's new

Donald is about to go through some things...

BB1mcBOw.img

"You actually wore that T-shirt on your TikTok last week?" Blanche said.

"I did," Cohen said.

Damn... One second they lie that they hate liars, the next the love it. Hypocrites in literally every stance they have ever had. Ever. #fishcares

Cohen's Former Lawyer Accuses Him of Lying in Trump Trial

Michael Cohen's one-time lawyer accused him on Wednesday of committing perjury during his testimony the day before in former President Donald Trump's New York trial.

Longtime criminal defense attorney Robert Costello told a House Weaponization Subcommittee hearing that Cohen was lying when he took the stand on Tuesday and accused Costello of strong-arming him to stay quiet about Trump in 2018.

"I read Michael Cohen's testimony from yesterday's trial in New York on the way down on the train, and virtually every statement he made about me was another lie," Costello told the panel, according to the Washington Examiner. "The story he told yesterday was that Rudy Giuliani and I were somehow conspiring to try and keep him quiet, to try aad keep him from flipping … and that's ridiculous."

So when The Rapist is found guilty then what? Will it move the needle? How does America stop this madman?

So when The Rapist is found guilty then what? Will it move the needle? How does America stop this madman?

No, it will make him more popular with his fan base. The only way to stop him is to vote against him and stop paying attention to him. If he loses the election he will try to make a lot of noise but start slipping out of the spotlight.