What's new

Israel-Hamas War

This seems like relevant reporting. This nugget was extremely alarming:

It’s really important to receive news from vetted sources. Bad actors out there are looking to have a malignant influence on American opinions, just as they did in 2016 to help Trump win. and sadly propaganda works on many who don’t know how to be digitally literate.
Propaganda to me would be someone saying something is racist and then next second openly supporting that racist for doing the very thing they said was racist. Talking about bad actors, having someone who will completely flip their morals daily, especially on something so important as racism. It shows that racism is ok as long as it suits a persons political agenda. One day racism is important, the next it's swept under the rug. To me that is about as digitally illiterate as possible. A complete self-contradiction. Cowardice.

As far as Russian influence. Maybe just maybe if Obama would've stopped it when he was supposed to Putin wouldn't have meddled. He's the one that literally told his intelligence to stand down. How you can blame that on Trump is mind boggling to me. Obama literally allowed Putin to meddle just so Putin would sign off on his Iran deal. The same deal that is now feeding Iran and Russia with arms. You wan't to talk about Propaganda, lets talk the Russia Hoax and the Pee tapes that you promised years ago.

Obama cyber chief confirms 'stand down' order against Russian cyberattacks in summer 2016​

“I was incredulous and in disbelief,” Prieto is quoted as saying in the book. “It took me a moment to process. In my head, I was like, did I hear that correctly?” Prieto told the authors he then spoke up, asking Daniel: “Why the hell are we standing down? Michael, can you help us understand?”

Oh they’re there. In uniform beating up on 19 year olds.
I’m not sure where I fall on this issue.

I don’t like universities being disrupted. I’ve read about some having to cancel class or graduation ceremonies. That’s not right.

Civil Disobedience isn’t consequence free. Let’s not forget about that.

I get wanting to support Palestinians trapped in Gaza. I don’t get why there’s zero pressure put on Hamas to release the hostages. People act as if Israel just started bombing the **** out of the place after Oct 7 just for fun. And some students screaming anti-Semitic slurs, like they’re a part of the Trump administration, is just disgusting.

I think politically this is a loser and gives Murdoch controlled media plenty of ammo to distract from the dysfunction in the House and Trump crimes. Now they can conflate college campus protests to Jan 6. Rarely does Murdoch media not influence the mainstream media. So that’s not great.

At the end of the day, what’s actually accomplished here? A bunch of bored college kids get to LARP like it’s 1968 while hurting their own causes by giving ammo to Murdoch media? Yay.

A top leader in one of the world’s largest terrorist organizations praised the left-wing pro-Hamas protests that have erupted on college campuses across America over the last two weeks, saying that they are causing President Joe Biden to weaken his support for Israel.

The remarks late last week from Hezbollah Deputy Secretary-General Sheikh Naim Qassem were translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute.

“Biden is under internal and external pressure because of his policy and approach,” he said. “The pressure within America is more significant. He is at risk of losing the elections because of Gaza.”

“When the American people take a stand in support of Gaza … we salute and applaud them,” he continued. “We appreciate and value this very much. … The [campus protests] are important, especially because they will have an impact on the U.S. elections. They will have an impact on the American position. Even if Biden says that he will not be influenced by this, he will whether he likes it or not. We will see him taking actions because of the protesters’ influence on him.”

Like AI pointed out... We try to help these "genocided babies" but Hamas is going to make it difficult. Maybe Democrats should be rioting and being violent(they were threatening to hang people Monday at George Washington University) towards the one that started all of this... The terrorist group.

Israeli media reported Wednesday night that Hamas terrorists fired rockets at a pier that the U.S. Military is constructing off the coast of Gaza.

Israel’s Channel 13 reported that “in the morning and in the afternoon, missiles were launched towards the area where the Americans are currently building the seaport.”

Leave it to Graham, always bringing it up a notched when he’s pissed.

Wow. One huge difference between when we dropped bombs on Japan and what he suggesting. When we dropped bombs nukes were rare so it was hard or impossible for other nations to drop nukes on.

Today there are lots of nukes. Israel nukes Gaza and other countries might feel the need to drop some nukes too.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Red
Wow. One huge difference between when we dropped bombs on Japan and what he suggesting. When we dropped bombs nukes were rare so it was hard or impossible for other nations to drop nukes on.

Today there are lots of nukes. Israel nukes Gaza and other countries might feel the need to drop some nukes too.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk
Graham goes off the rails when he’s particularly angry, and says really, really dumb things. Lindsey being Lindsey I guess.

JERUSALEM – In a dramatic shift, the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) has revised its data pertaining to the number of Palestinian casualties in the seven-month-old Gaza war, reducing almost by half the number of women and children it previously said were killed in the hostilities between Israel and the Iranian-backed terror group Hamas.

According to an infographic published in OCHA’s daily report on May 6, the number of women killed in the fighting was said to be 9,500, while the organization, which admits to relying on figures from the Hamas-run Ministry of Health in Gaza, claimed that 14,500 children had been killed since the war began on Oct. 7.

Two days later, in its May 8 report, the U.N. agency appeared to have cut the number nearly in half, showing instead that some 4,959 women and 7,797 children had been killed so far in the war, which began after thousands of Hamas-led terrorists infiltrated southern Israel from Gaza, slaughtering more than 1,200 people, mostly civilians, and taking some 240 people hostage.

Democrats seem to love war as much as Lindsey. They do echo many of his pro war stances like I see here. I dislike the guy because he says the same things I see here but he's more than likely getting kickbacks unlike the pro war Democrats. Makes sense for him as he's one of many who's getting something in return. Democrats? This is part of their anti-christian anti-Jew agenda nothing more

Hamas Fires Rocket At Children’s Playground In Israel

A rocket fired by Hamas terrorists from inside Rafah landed in the middle of a children’s playground inside Israel this week, seven months after the terrorist group launched their unprecedented massacre on October 7.

A total of 14 rockets were launched at Beersheba on Friday, the first time the town has faced rocket alerts in five months, The Jerusalem Post reported.

My goodness this guy is evil. All to win an election he's getting destroyed in. First we have his little Brown Shirts shutting down colleges and intimidating Jews with sheer hatred, now he's literally siding with a terrorist organization. Not a word from those that call me a threat to Democracy.

View: https://x.com/ilanberman/status/1789396705093251155

Biden’s handling of Gaza has been the clearest demonstration of why Obama’s Secretary of Defense was so openly disdainful of Joe’s ability in that arena. Joe Biden is awful at foreign policy.

Firstly he withdrew all resources from the effort to expand the Abraham Accords, demonized Saudi Arabia who was ready to sign the Abraham Accords, and released sanctioned funds for bad actor Iran.

Next, it quickly became apparent all of the above was moronic so Biden completely reversed himself to undo the damage Biden had done, but it was too late to avoid all the damage.

Then Hamas, at the direction of emboldened Iran, sought to destabilize the Middle East to halt progress on the Abraham Accords. Israel took steps to mitigate the threat to their people, and Biden actually got something right when he condemned Hamas while loudly voicing support for Israel. Biden’s Press Secretary stood in the press room to say there weren’t two sides to this.

Biden subsequently retreated from his clear stand to both-sides the situation in ways that don’t match reality. One example was the claim that Netanyahu was stopping aid trucks from crossing the border into Gaza, which wasn’t true when Biden announced that he was building a pier into Gaza to get around Netanyahu’s supposed border blockade. The truth was that Hamas was attacking or stealing all aid and the Israeli army was failing to protect aid trucks on the interior of Gaza, which an American pier does nothing to address but it puts Americans where Hamas can shoot at them while failing to solve any issues.

In the latest low IQ effort, Biden has announced that he was stopping the delivery of military aid to Israel if they rolled in to where Hamas leadership has barricaded themselves. That outraged everyone who wants to see Hamas’ leadership removed from the board, and Biden did as Biden does when he backed off to say he was only talking about large diameter bombs but all other Palestinian-killing munitions would continue to flow even if Israel tries to wipe out Hamas.

Now maybe arms are going in, or maybe they aren’t, and maybe we have intelligence that could have ended this already but we withheld it. Biden is all over the place. He has no clear stance and his half-measures are enraging all sides except for the side who wants chaos for America.

Biden’s handling of Gaza has been the clearest demonstration of why Obama’s Secretary of Defense was so openly disdainful of Joe’s ability in that arena. Joe Biden is awful at foreign policy.

Firstly he withdrew all resources from the effort to expand the Abraham Accords, demonized Saudi Arabia who was ready to sign the Abraham Accords, and released sanctioned funds for bad actor Iran.

Next, it quickly became apparent all of the above was moronic so Biden completely reversed himself to undo the damage Biden had done, but it was too late to avoid all the damage.

Then Hamas, at the direction of emboldened Iran, sought to destabilize the Middle East to halt progress on the Abraham Accords. Israel took steps to mitigate the threat to their people, and Biden actually got something right when he condemned Hamas while loudly voicing support for Israel. Biden’s Press Secretary stood in the press room to say there weren’t two sides to this.

Biden subsequently retreated from his clear stand to both-sides the situation in ways that don’t match reality. One example was the claim that Netanyahu was stopping aid trucks from crossing the border into Gaza, which wasn’t true when Biden announced that he was building a pier into Gaza to get around Netanyahu’s supposed border blockade. The truth was that Hamas was attacking or stealing all aid and the Israeli army was failing to protect aid trucks on the interior of Gaza, which an American pier does nothing to address but it puts Americans where Hamas can shoot at them while failing to solve any issues.

In the latest low IQ effort, Biden has announced that he was stopping the delivery of military aid to Israel if they rolled in to where Hamas leadership has barricaded themselves. That outraged everyone who wants to see Hamas’ leadership removed from the board, and Biden did as Biden does when he backed off to say he was only talking about large diameter bombs but all other Palestinian-killing munitions would continue to flow even if Israel tries to wipe out Hamas.

Now maybe arms are going in, or maybe they aren’t, and maybe we have intelligence that could have ended this already but we withheld it. Biden is all over the place. He has no clear stance and his half-measures are enraging all sides except for the side who wants chaos for America.
Fantastic post! You're right his entire platform was to stick it to Trump it seems. That or my theory is that he has other people that don't want peace in that area as Biden is as swampy as it gets and has to repay the military industrial complex back for helping him get elected. That's a theory though, I can't prove it. But yeah, even Obama allegedly said "never estimate Joe's ability to f* things up" and we see it on everything he touches. And yeah, even if I didn't like his stances, such as illegally paying off student loans, at least he's consistent. As you pointed out, with foreign policy has literally has none. It's whatever the flavor of the day is as far as what will win him votes.