What's new

God and Country

No no no, don't be disgusting. It's implied they had many more children. So the kids had sex with each other to procreate. See, much less disgusting!
And Cain killed Abel right?
What a start to humanity. Incest and murder. Gods plan for the beginning of humanity was a strange one.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

This past month, a group of self-styled American Christian prophets released an urgent word from God on YouTube about an impending Islamic uprising in the U.S. Pointing to pro-Palestinian protests on college campuses, they declared that an “insurrection is forming that is like unto the communist takeover in Russia. … This is not only about bringing a Palestinian state to the Middle East but an Islamic state to North America and other nations.”

The good news, according to these prophets, is that God also says, “If the church repents, I will relent. I will protect your nations.”

If this God-speaking-through-prophets-and-warning-nations-about-other-religions business sounds fringy and oddball in modern Christianity, it once was. But such prophecies and these prophets are rapidly redefining mainstream American evangelical theology, practice and politics. They are affiliated with a movement called the New Apostolic Reformation, a set of leadership networks whose leaders call themselves modern-day apostles and prophets and believe they are commissioned by God to take over the world.

This NAR movement runs like a golden thread through recent flashpoints of evangelical Christian support for Donald Trump, Christian nationalism and Christian extremism. NAR leaders were central to the mobilization of Christians for the Jan. 6 insurrection, and many apostles, prophets and NAR symbols were present around the U.S. Capitol that day. NAR ideas helped inspire the recent controversy surrounding the Alabama Supreme Court in vitro fertilization ruling. House Speaker Mike Johnson flies a flag outside his office that is closely associated with the NAR’s aggressive prophetic politics.

The good news, according to these prophets, is that God also says, “If the church repents, I will relent. I will protect your nations.”
If this meant that white Christians in America actually cared for the homeless, poor, and sick, they would be great! Instead, all this translates to is doubling down on political candidates who call immigrants vermin and brag about criming, attacking minorities, passing tax cuts for rich people, and taking away women’s health care. Repent should mean more than carrying water for the GOP.

If this meant that white Christians in America actually cared for the homeless, poor, and sick, they would be great! Instead, all this translates to is doubling down on political candidates who call immigrants vermin and brag about criming, attacking minorities, passing tax cuts for rich people, and taking away women’s health care. Repent should mean more than carrying water for the GOP.
If it wasn't for the faction of anti-Christ Democrats(most Democrats don't hate Christ, but as we see many do)homelessness would be pretty rare. They love to see people suffer. Love it. Cherish it.
Untitled.png

Meanwhile the white Christians you guys openly hate do a tremendous amount for those suffering unlike you.... Those damn white Christians helping people while Democrat states literally breed suffering. You ever seen Skid Row in person? You ever been downtown San Francisco on Christmas? You want to see suffering and people that need help that get ignored... well besides when Chinese presidents come... look no further than your cities..... YOUR CITIES. But I'm all ears, what do you do specifically while you are being judgmental? Me and my company do a tremendous amount for the homeless. Tons. White Christians like below do to....

How much the LDS Church spent on humanitarian aid last year​

For the second straight year, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints doled out more than a billion dollars in aid for its 17 million-plus members and millions more around the globe.

The $1.3 billion the church spent in 2023, according to the faith’s annual “Caring for Those in Need” report released Thursday, went to welfare and self-reliance assistance for members, and wider relief efforts throughout the word without regard to religious affiliation. The contributions come as the church continues to amass wealth (estimated by outside analysts at $265 billion) and faces increasing pressure from insiders and outsiders to give more to humanitarian causes.

“As followers of Jesus Christ, we consider this to be both a duty and a joyful privilege,” church President Russell M. Nelson and his counselors, Dallin H. Oaks and Henry B. Eyring, in the governing First Presidency, said in a joint statement. “We gratefully acknowledge the selfless contributions of time and means from church members, friends and other trusted organizations that enable this work to progress and expand.”

Last edited:
If it wasn't for the faction of anti-Christ Democrats(most Democrats don't hate Christ, but as we see many do)homelessness would be pretty rare. They love to see people suffer. Love it. Cherish it.
View attachment 16344

Meanwhile the white Christians you guys openly hate do a tremendous amount for those suffering unlike you.... Those damn white Christians helping people while Democrat states literally breed suffering. You ever seen Skid Row in person? You ever been downtown San Francisco on Christmas? You want to see suffering and people that need help that get ignored... well besides when Chinese presidents come... look no further than your cities..... YOUR CITIES. But I'm all ears, what do you do specifically while you are being judgmental? Me and my company do a tremendous amount for the homeless. Tons. White Christians like below do to....

How much the LDS Church spent on humanitarian aid last year​

For the second straight year, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints doled out more than a billion dollars in aid for its 17 million-plus members and millions more around the globe.

The $1.3 billion the church spent in 2023, according to the faith’s annual “Caring for Those in Need” report released Thursday, went to welfare and self-reliance assistance for members, and wider relief efforts throughout the word without regard to religious affiliation. The contributions come as the church continues to amass wealth (estimated by outside analysts at $265 billion) and faces increasing pressure from insiders and outsiders to give more to humanitarian causes.

“As followers of Jesus Christ, we consider this to be both a duty and a joyful privilege,” church President Russell M. Nelson and his counselors, Dallin H. Oaks and Henry B. Eyring, in the governing First Presidency, said in a joint statement. “We gratefully acknowledge the selfless contributions of time and means from church members, friends and other trusted organizations that enable this work to progress and expand.”

I've said this many times before, but I'll keep saying it every chance I can. They could end homelessness +5 times over in the US for the amount of taxpayer money sent to be laundered in Ukraine. Neither republican or democrat leaders give a **** about Americans, and you'd need to be a total clown to believe otherwise.

Yes, I believe white Christian Americans can do a helluva lot more to make their communities better instead of focusing on excusing Trump and promoting Christian nationalism.

When Christ asked us to take care of the poor and less fortunate, I guess I thought he meant that literally. Yes, I believe white Christians should do much more to help our country be more fair and equitable, promoting justice for minorities that for hundreds of years haven’t been given justice. Crazy concept, right?

I've said this many times before, but I'll keep saying it every chance I can. They could end homelessness +5 times over in the US for the amount of taxpayer money sent to be laundered in Ukraine. Neither republican or democrat leaders give a **** about Americans, and you'd need to be a total clown to believe otherwise.
Probably not end it but could most definitely help those that actually wanted the help. Like our veterans who suffer and the mentally ill that need the help. Sadly places like California literally hand out drug kits and provide safe spaces for drug use. Oregon decriminalized hardcore drugs and it has majorly backfired. The left decriminalizes everything and enable these poor people to suffer. At the same time many like to be homeless.

You're right though, neither party really gives a ****. Republicans just don't enable it.

Yes, I believe white Christian Americans can do a helluva lot more to make their communities better instead of focusing on excusing Trump and promoting Christian nationalism.

When Christ asked us to take care of the poor and less fortunate, I guess I thought he meant that literally. Yes, I believe white Christians should do much more to help our country be more fair and equitable, promoting justice for minorities that for hundreds of years haven’t been given justice. Crazy concept, right?
What do you do?

Notice how the hatred has just ever so suddenly went from hating Christian Nationalist because they vote differently, to now openly hating all white Christians? This is what the Democratic party has historically done. They start small with "Christian Nationalist" but that hate quickly balloons from a small group that votes differently to a much larger population. It's a very sneaky way to spread vileness and sheer disgusting hatred without notice. It's like the frog in boiling water analogy. Start off with cold water (hatefully calling people nationalist) and get generally hotter and hotter as time progresses. Eventually it's too late for the frog/Christians.. The water is only lukewarm right now as far as Christianity with some Democrats. Scary enough It's starting a small boil against the Jews sadly. Hating Christians off of conspiracies, staying silent when people march against Jews and shut down their lives in fear

I'm not pointing at all Democrats but there is big faction of this in that party as we see. The attempt to hide it is somewhat gone as we are seeing it right in front of our faces.

Last edited:
Notice how the hatred has just ever so suddenly went from hating Christian Nationalist because they vote differently, to now openly hating all white Christians? This is what the Democratic party has historically done. They start small with "Christian Nationalist" but that hate quickly balloons from a small group that votes differently to a much larger population. It's a very sneaky way to spread vileness and sheer disgusting hatred without notice. It's like the frog in boiling water analogy. Start off with cold water (hatefully calling people nationalist) and get generally hotter and hotter as time progresses. Eventually it's too late for the frog/Christians.. The water is only lukewarm right now as far as Christianity with some Democrats. Scary enough It's starting a small boil against the Jews sadly. Hating Christians off of conspiracies, staying silent when people march against Jews and shut down their lives in fear

I'm not pointing at all Democrats but there is big faction of this in that party as we see. The attempt to hide it is somewhat gone as we are seeing it right in front of our faces.
It’s a cult… You can’t deviate from the prescribed narrative or you are a trumper maga. You aren’t allowed to have opinions outside of the ideology or you are smeared and labeled a conspiracy theorist or a racist. If trump says the sky is blue and water is wet you must oppose it. You must not think for yourself or god forbid ask any questions. People are leaving the cult though, it’s eating itself.

It’s a cult… You can’t deviate from the prescribed narrative or you are a trumper maga. You aren’t allowed to have opinions outside of the ideology or you are smeared and labeled a conspiracy theorist or a racist. If trump says the sky is blue and water is wet you must oppose it. You must not think for yourself or god forbid ask any questions. People are leaving the cult though, it’s eating itself.
It's more than a cult.... Much more dangerous and hate filled.