What's new

Thread for responding to transphobic comments

Off topic about bathrooms:

1. Road Trip bathroom hack - Marriott, Hilton or Hyatt bathrooms over anywhere else. They clean them every few hours, hardly used during the day and usually private. You just walk in like you have a room, don’t look at the front desk staff, usually a sign is posted right past the front desk pointing the direction to the bathroom.

2. City/Towns bathroom hack - office buildings, typically attorney offices. Upgraded and super clean bathrooms. Usually unlocked do to the amount of people working, but they keep them clean and they have multiple in the building. Higher the floor the nicer and more private the bathroom is.

I don’t use restaurants, gas station or shopping area bathrooms, they are just disgusting places to use a bathroom. My wife is always embarrassed when I pull over to a hotel for a bathroom break.

Off topic about bathrooms:

1. Road Trip bathroom hack - Marriott, Hilton or Hyatt bathrooms over anywhere else. They clean them every few hours, hardly used during the day and usually private. You just walk in like you have a room, don’t look at the front desk staff, usually a sign is posted right past the front desk pointing the direction to the bathroom.

2. City/Towns bathroom hack - office buildings, typically attorney offices. Upgraded and super clean bathrooms. Usually unlocked do to the amount of people working, but they keep them clean and they have multiple in the building. Higher the floor the nicer and more private the bathroom is.

I don’t use restaurants, gas station or shopping area bathrooms, they are just disgusting places to use a bathroom. My wife is always embarrassed when I pull over to a hotel for a bathroom break.
Good stuff man. Will use this

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk