What's new

ð®òòƒ† ⌡µmþ

franklin

Jazz will move up in drooft.

No reason not to.

Several scenarios.

I will give three.

You will give four.

Jason Richardson sucks. Phili needs cap space. Jazz will give #21 for Richardson and #8. #14 is too much. Don't be stupid. We will take Kwame to sweeten.

Dallas sucks. Mavs need cap space. We will give #21 and 2nd this or next for Shawn "mini-Bradley" Marion.

Oklahoma don't need Bazz. This one is my second favorite. Jazz will swap #14 and a second, for #12.

Or even better. OKC is cheap cheap. Traded Harden for $$$ Idiots. We offer to take Kendrick Perkins for the #12 and their Unprotected 2014first for a $9mm TPE. Yes, they can trade that 2014 pick. They need this. They need to fill the middle. They can do it with $9mm and Mid-Level Exception. They can win championship.

I like the last one best. OKC likes the last one best. This deal should be done today. Or at the draft. Whatever Stern allows.

not to mention jazz won't have cap space until July 1st. so everything would have to be agreed in principle.
Could happen. Rights to players can be traded. And it's often better to trade AFTER a player has been selected. Doing that circumvents the restriction of trading your 1st-rounder in successive years.