What's new

1 Day before the draft. Make your last picks.

Shad

I realize there's 421 pages for this year draft. I get it. Just to see what everyone wants without all the fluff. Make your selection!

21: DD
52: Kostas

We don’t pick at 21. DL makes a move to bring in a player or move up.

- Trade up for SGA if he falls

- I don't think Donte D or Huerter will be on the board at #21 but if so awesome

- Eli Okobo, Okogie likely selections

- Move up in the 2nd for Grayson Allen, Devonte Graham, or Anfernee Simons because they'll be gone by #52

I'll be happy with any of those names.

giphy.gif

I'm hoping for Huerter or Musa.

I don't care who we get at 52, because he will have very little chance of making the team.

At 21, I'm okay with JRob, Brown, Okobo, Heurter, Okogie, Simons and Musa. All those guys can probably play.

At 52, I like Bonga, Spellman, Diallo, and maybe Kostas

#21 - Athletic Wing #1 - Troy Brown, Melvin Frazier, Jacob Evans or Kevin Huerter

#52 (trade up) Wing/Guard/PF - Justin Jackson, Anfernee Simons, Kostas Antetokounmpo, Jared Vanderbilt or Isaac Bonga.

I’d really like to see two high upside picks tomorrow.

This is the year I have spent the least amount of time on the draft. Therefore, my predictions are very naive and uninformed, but I think it is fun to call my shot:
1) if picking at 21 it will be Huerter, Allen, then Evans (by availability)
2) I don't actually think the Jazz will be at 21, but will instead move up to draft Miles Bridges (hopefully by taking 14 and Faried from Denver, because then he will be a star lol).
3) I also think we end up trading for Winslow.

If DD and Huerter are gone by 21 I wonder if we cold combine our picks for two picks in the late 20's and 30's. Pick up a combo of Mo Wagner, KBD, Grayson Allen, Jacob Evans, etc. Hard to know who will be there, but it seems like there'd be talent available and with two pick in this range, I think it's better odds someone hits here, than anybody at 52...

I trust the Jazz though.

It'll be a shocker and I hear Boston really likes him too, so if we stay at 21 - the Jazz pick Grayson Allen.

Second rd - Kostas Antetokounmpo.