What's new

2018 Annual JazzFanz LEGENDARY Players - Round 1 Match 1 - Thee Jazz Fan vs Rubashov

Who would win in a 7 game matchup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Payton was one of the best defensive point guards I ever saw play the game, that Sonics team was only denied by the Bulls. And big game James was called that for a reason. I think Robinson was horribly underrated, it was a common misconception that he was soft but you don't block 3000 shots and grab 10,000 boards by accident, its all effort.

Payton was one of the best defensive point guards I ever saw play the game, that Sonics team was only denied by the Bulls. And big game James was called that for a reason. I think Robinson was horribly underrated, it was a common misconception that he was soft but you don't block 3000 shots and grab 10,000 boards by accident, its all effort.

He did those things because he’s one of the most athletic and gifted athletes, but he was still soft

Voted for you this time bitch

Reactions: MVP
I just feel bad for Thee Jazz fan. He tries so hard but every time runs into better team. Then everybody who voted against him are called idiots...

Is jazzfanz really going to let MJ bear Stockton and Malone again? IDIOTS!!

I don't really see it through the paradigm of Jordan vs the Jazz, to me its more about me vs you. The affable knockabout Aussie vs a man who has combined the charm of Chris Paul and the composure of Hitler during his bunker days.

Reactions: MVP