What's new

2018 Annual JazzFanz LEGENDARY Players - Round 1 Match 1 - Thee Jazz Fan vs Rubashov

Who would win in a 7 game matchup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't really see it through the paradigm of Jordan vs the Jazz, to me its more about me vs you. The affable knockabout Aussie vs a man who has combined the charm of Chris Paul and the composure of Hitler during his bunker days.
You idiot!! I never said MJ vs jazz, just Stockton and Malone, and you really are dumb if you’re comparing me to a mass murderer. To me your Homer J Simpson, someone that’s barely functional. Mr. I’ve had a bad day and even though it’s my turn and posting I’m going to make everyone wait 9 hours so I can sober up. That’s just sad.

You idiot!! I never said MJ vs jazz, just Stockton and Malone, and you really are dumb if you’re comparing me to a mass murderer. To me your Homer J Simpson, someone that’s barely functional. Mr. I’ve had a bad day and even though it’s my turn and posting I’m going to make everyone wait 9 hours so I can sober up. That’s just sad.

hey man never make decisions when drunk, you'll always regret them.

Rex Chapman shared this. Sometimes I forget how insane Penny was.

And some idiots were comparing Exum to young Penny. Like how in hell they can be even mentioned in one sentenced after watching this video. Maybe just similar size... but Penny's was more advanced than what Exum is even now.

And some idiots were comparing Exum to young Penny. Like how in hell they can be even mentioned in one sentenced after watching this video. Maybe just similar size... but Penny's was more advanced than what Exum is even now.

I think Dante will be a significantly better version of Brian Shaw. But lets not get carried away. Dante is going to be a very good player for the Jazz you Canadian gobshite.

I think Dante will be a significantly better version of Brian Shaw. But lets not get carried away. Dante is going to be a very good player for the Jazz you Canadian gobshite.
hey, I was calling his best case scenario a pre-injury Shawn Livingston. If he ends up being valuable contributor to championship team ( like Livingston was to GSW) then call me a happy man.

Was knee knack that ruined his career wasn't it?
Yes. In his own words:

It was in [1996]. Joe Dumars, I’ll never forget it. I was going up for a rebound and he slammed his knee right into the back of my knee. I don’t even know if he knew that he hurt me and from that point on, my knee never felt the same. It just hit me right in the back of the bone. As I extended, he was going for the rebound and he slammed it right into the back of my knee. I’ll never forget the pain. I finished the series and we went on to the [Eastern Conference Finals], but it never felt the same. It ended up being a torn meniscus, but it just never felt the same

The thing is medical tech was not what it is today in Penny ‘s day. So he played through. Ended up never actually healing and having 6 knee surgeries in his career to grab a bright spot in the What-if’s Hall of Fame.