What's new

2018 NFL Draft thread

Game6Conley

The madness begins tonight. There's several conflicting reports about on which QB goes first.

Darnold was the one yesterday. Josina Anderson reporting its Baker Mayfield today.

Also sorts of swirling reports on what the Giants will do at #2.

Hoping my Vikings take Will Baker Guard from UTEP in the 1st, him or one of the DT's like Taven Bryan.

It'll be an exciting night! I wonder who my Arizona Cardinals will take. Will they move up or stay where they at? I hoping a QB falls down to us.

Broncos just paired Chubb with Von Miller lol. Jackpot.

Quite an awesome night. There were some surprise picks by teams. Totally love the way, the Cardinals moved up and selected UCLA QB Josh Rosen.

Oh my god!! The Seahawks and browns. Lol where to start!!?

The Browns once again blow another couple of draft picks, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Lol Cle could've drafted Baker with the fourth pick and taken Barkley 1, and Ward #4 is horrible with both Chubb and Nelson still available

WTF is The Seahawks doing??, I forget his name but no way he is the second best back in the draft let alone a first ****ing round pick. Could've gotten him in the third round probably. They had so many needs OL, wr, DB. WOW!!!!

The Seahawks had the worst night imo. They traded back and drafted Penny in the 1st? GTFO with that when basically every "expert" had a half dozen backs ahead of him and they had so many other glaring needs. Awful, awful night for them.

Huh? I'm a Philly fan and we didn't get enough in that trade.
?? You don't like first round picks?? Could be a high pick next year. It's not like they have any real glaring holes to fill going into the next season.
The Seahawks had the worst night imo. They traded back and drafted Penny in the 1st? GTFO with that when basically every "expert" had a half dozen backs ahead of him and they had so many other glaring needs. Awful, awful night for them.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some picks in past drafts but that pick might be the biggest WTF pick in draft history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lamar Jackson tot eh Ravens is interesting.

Also the Broncos have the 7th pick in round 2 and there are 2 OTs in the top 10. A position of need for the Broncos. Maybe they land WIll Hernandez and the board falls in their favor yet again.

?? You don't like first round picks?? Could be a high pick next year. It's not like they have any real glaring holes to fill going into the next season.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some picks in past drafts but that pick might be the biggest WTF pick in draft history.

We didn't get a 1st. We moved back 20 spots from 32 to 52 and swapped 4th rounders this year (moved up two whole spots!) and got their 2nd rounder next year. I don't think that's enough. I think we should've gotten the 2nd and a 4th or 5th.

That said, we have a 1st, two 2nds, a 3rd, two 4ths, a 5th, three 6ths, and two 7ths next year which is awesome.

We didn't get a 1st. We moved back 20 spots from 32 to 52 and swapped 4th rounders this year (moved up two whole spots!) and got their 2nd rounder next year. I don't think that's enough. I think we should've gotten the 2nd and a 4th or 5th.

Hu? My bro who is a big eagles fan said eagles got the Ravens first next year. Said he read that off his eagles app from his phone, are you sure?

49ers Pats discussing a trade for OT Trent Brown after 49ers select OT Mike McGlinchey. Probably unlikely, but if the pats traded the 49er second round pick back to the 49ers, then the trade would've ended up being Jimmy G for Trent Brown. Lol. Make it happen Mr. Lynch!!!

I guess I like the Eagles getting the TE from SDS. We had a little bit more pressing needs (OT, LB) but it was a need nonetheless. And it's another weapon for Wentz.