What's new

2020 All Time Jazz Draft Round 1 Match: David Hume vs. Gandalfe

Who would win in a 7 game series: Gandalf or David Hume?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thee Idiotic Minivan K

Gandalfe

Rudy Gobert / Greg Foster
Truck Robinson Antoine Carr
Chris Morris
Ron Boone
Ricky Green / Howard Eisley

vs.

David Hume

Al Jefferson / Jeff Wilkins
Jae Crowder / Danny Manning
David Benoit
Blue Edwards
Donovan Mitchell / Emmanuel Mudiay

David Hume’s Team Writeup

“”Gandalfe has put together a team of substance and character. This is to be expected, for Gandalfe exhibits character in degrees which remind us of Highlander fortitude. But if we inspect closely, we find imperfections in his team. Rudy, he who carries Covid-19, does not score efficiently. Ricky Green, a man said to be more rapid in movement than all the others, does not fire from the three effectively. This man, Chris Morris, is what we call an imbecile. He shall lead Team Gandalfe to destruction.

Team Hume has Donavan Mitchell, a man of character who resolutely opposes Rudy’s C-19 irresponsible overtures. Al Jefferson is much maligned, but when he throws the ball it goes into the goal. Mudiay, recently arrived from our colonial holdings, can play the point.”

Blue and Benoit were mistakes in my opinion. He had a nice team going. Blue in round three was one of the worst picks in this draft.

Blue that early was probably a mistake but Blue and Benoit make for the most athletic wing combo in the contest. They were also not terrible shooters and reasonably productive players. I think it’s actually dope.

I think Big Al is absolute garbage though and raises the floor of a team as much as he lowers its ceiling. Drafting a decent center in this competition is difficult though, so I get the allure.