What's new

2nd 2-way contract

idiot

Could easily be Teague, but hasn't happened yet. Why?

Teague holding out for something better? Possible, though I find it unlikely.

Jazz waiting to see if a more preferred player elsewhere (perhaps non-guard) accepts offer? (If so, i wonder who they have their eye on)

Brantley's who the Jazz are hoping for (did we decide that a third year for him is possible?), but he's reluctant thus far?

What do you think is going on or who we'll end up with?

Sent from my SM-G887N using JazzFanz mobile app

Tyshawn Alexander just got released by Phoenix. He's a guy I liked pre-draft last year. He had an underwhelming SL which is why I guess he got cut.

Oni is on a guaranteed contract

Sent from my SM-N960U using JazzFanz mobile app
According to Sarah Todd it isn't guaranteed if he is waived before a date certain which I believe is early December. So the Jazz present him with an offer sign the two way and receive whatever compensation that entails or receive virtually nothing from the Jazz.

According to Sarah Todd it isn't guaranteed if he is waived before a date certain which I believe is early December. So the Jazz present him with an offer sign the two way and receive whatever compensation that entails or receive virtually nothing from the Jazz.

Oni's guarantee date is in early January. Jazz can keep him as a 15th roster spot and waive him if something better comes available.

I noticed the Mavs parted ways with guard Nate Hinton who was on a two way with them. A 6'5" guard who went to Houston to play college ball.

According to Hoopshype Dakota Mathias is signing a deal with the GLeague Ignite for next season so I'm making a wild guess that he's out of the running for the 2nd two way contract.

Source: G League Ignite agrees to deal with Dakota Mathias​

Well we know it's not likely going to be Matthias now.
It was never going to be him.

There are a lot of interesting guys kinda floating out there... should hold out the second two way for something that slips through the cracks. I might even try and waive Miye and see if you can get him back on the two way... Reggie Perry floating out there... kinda liked him. Nate Hinton kinda interesting. Not a two way guy but sounds like Hernangomez is headed for a buyout/release.

There are a lot of interesting guys kinda floating out there... should hold out the second two way for something that slips through the cracks. I might even try and waive Miye and see if you can get him back on the two way... Reggie Perry floating out there... kinda liked him. Nate Hinton kinda interesting. Not a two way guy but sounds like Hernangomez is headed for a buyout/release.
Which Hernangomez? Or does it not matter?

Which Hernangomez? Or does it not matter?
Juan. I have always thought there was more there but he may just be what he is. He would make more sense if we didn't have Paschall imo. There aren't many minutes at forward available. He likely heads to LA after a buyout.

I noticed some guys hit the waiver wire the last couple of days that were on two ways with other teams. The already mentioned Reggie Perry, Sean McDermott and Jarrell Martin. Martin scored 24 points in an NBA game for the Nets. All three have decent stats from the GLeague.