What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

2nd 2-way contract

idiot

Could easily be Teague, but hasn't happened yet. Why?

Teague holding out for something better? Possible, though I find it unlikely.

Jazz waiting to see if a more preferred player elsewhere (perhaps non-guard) accepts offer? (If so, i wonder who they have their eye on)

Brantley's who the Jazz are hoping for (did we decide that a third year for him is possible?), but he's reluctant thus far?

What do you think is going on or who we'll end up with?

Sent from my SM-G887N using JazzFanz mobile app

Saint Cy of JFC

Tyshawn Alexander just got released by Phoenix. He's a guy I liked pre-draft last year. He had an underwhelming SL which is why I guess he got cut.

homeytennis

Oni is on a guaranteed contract

Sent from my SM-N960U using JazzFanz mobile app
According to Sarah Todd it isn't guaranteed if he is waived before a date certain which I believe is early December. So the Jazz present him with an offer sign the two way and receive whatever compensation that entails or receive virtually nothing from the Jazz.

Ferguson_Mellochill

2019 Prediction Contest Winner
According to Sarah Todd it isn't guaranteed if he is waived before a date certain which I believe is early December. So the Jazz present him with an offer sign the two way and receive whatever compensation that entails or receive virtually nothing from the Jazz.

Oni's guarantee date is in early January. Jazz can keep him as a 15th roster spot and waive him if something better comes available.