What's new

#45- Knicks at Jazz 8:30 Mtn on ESPN - If at first you don't succeed, try, try again

mellow

It would be poetic if game #45 was all about Spider Man. But Rudy's return has stolen the spotlight, perhaps Donovan can steal it back, dare we hope for 45 points?

45_fourty_five_red_alarm_clock_digital_number_postcard-rf4126828e2eb4bb6b5cd37a131262386_vgbaq_8byvr_324.jpg

Rudy has only played 18 games this season. The Jazz are 7-11 in those games. The Stifle Tower and Spider Man Mitchel have only played together 324 minutes, they are -2.0 pts per 100 possessions.

The Knicks are 5-16 on the road, and 3-7 in their last 10.
Jazz are also 3-7 in their last 10, but they are 13-8 at home.

Rudy will play but is on a minutes restriction.
Jonas Jerebko is doubtful with back spasms.
Dante is dribbling again, but won't play.
Thabo would rather avoid anything associated with New York.
Joe Johnson says he remembers when they called it New Amsterdam.

352292fa682b32c6b7d4834b2a5c1c63--marvel-films-marvel-dc-comics.jpg

00e8ff050d5c923d0ecc9fd7b84661c9--marvel-characters-marvel-heroes.jpg

Last edited:
So I'm thinking Donovan at 36 ptr, Rudy with 8 pts, 10 rbs, 2 blks in 20 minutes, Rodney at 22 pts 5/7 3p, Jazz win by 4.

At least Utah fans can prove to the rest of country that they're not sore about Enes Kanter anymore.

Actually NY is already getting tired of his act.

Happy Rudy’s back, would be just as happy to see Rudy steal the show tonight, it would be nice to see a great game from him.

So I'm thinking Donovan at 36 ptr, Rudy with 8 pts, 10 rbs, 2 blks in 20 minutes, Rodney at 22 pts 5/7 3p, Jazz win by 4.

If we get those numbers jazz win by 20

Welcome back Trey Burke. It seems so long ago.....

I liked Trey, and had high hopes for him as a jazz player. I hope he finds a place with the Knicks.

usa-today-8978154.0.jpg

I liked Trey, and had high hopes for him as a jazz player. I hope he finds a place with the Knicks.

usa-today-8978154.0.jpg
First time Jazz Nation has seen one of its players’ members.

I never really liked Mr. Utah tried to break me, but it wasn't anything personal. It was only because he sucked at basketball. Hopefully he'll have a nice spot on the bench next to Kanter in the 4th quarter watching actual basketball players lose to the Jazz.

Pregame Keys:
The unicorn is mad he isn't an all-star starter.
Burke is back.
Hood had a good game last game so don't expect another one for 4 more games.
Donovan is great.
Rudy is back.
Rubio shoots 5 times in the first quarter and misses them all.

i'd love to see Burke try to stay in front of Mitchell.

another item for the wish list,
Mitchell jams all over burke.