What's new

A Long Time Ago, A Promise for Justice Was Made. I Shook Sinatra's Hand.

"The Force of a Thousand Trolls."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS2nfeN4DEw
(press play and slowly scroll down for full effect)

tumblr_m73kv3Qipe1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

3f4.gif

tumblr_m6np0cVIXV1rthmb0o1_500.gif

tumblr_mbiqec1JUw1ri1mxoo1_400.gif

1tumblr_lgp6q5NhE21qcjtu8o1_500.gif

sinatra.jpg

tumblr_m1yrureHYm1qdioey.gif

brian-fantana-kittypur.gif

Big Thank you to the backbone of the JFC
£
¥
£
for everything. Without The Mob, none of this would be possible.
The mods may carry the badges, but the Mob carries the power.
Together, we have made this site a better place. A more funner(er), lighter-hearted, warmer (sup moe ;-)), enjoyable place.
Today, we celebrate a promise delivered. Mission Accomplished.
If mod overlords get too uptight again, £¥£ will be in the shadows, watching. Waiting. With, The Force.
Maybe £¥£ isn't the hero the JFC deserves, but £¥£'s the one that was needed right now.
Just because the mods carry the badges, doesn't mean they run the JFC. We, the people, run the JFC.
We.The.People.
£.¥.£.
#Takeover
#'Murica
#canada

chaos_panic_disorder_965x350.jpg

tumblr_m7sp09uksf1qif97jo1_r1_500_zpsb73f677f.gif

-Jason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great, what a fine way to tell the mods you love them. . . .

:"signed, sealed, delivered, I'm your's."

in billiards, that's called "in the pocket".

but we do have some fun, don't we.

-30 something. This place was funny before you came and will be funny long after you're gone. Just STFU already.

Anyone else wonder why some of the best posters rarely if ever post anymore?

-30 something. This place was funny before you came and will be funny long after you're gone. Just STFU already.

my fault?

VinylOne, LogGrad, Ain'tnuthin, . . . .not my fault.

there's always gonna be some tension between free spirits and management. You can dance in the sun all you want, you might even dance naked for one day, but the terrible fate of growing up doesn't necessarily mean losing your free spirit, just learning when you can be.

there's nobody that won't crush your freedom at some point. Just dance around them.

Wasn't talking about you, babe.

what, after all this work, running 200 posts in a day, I'm not obnoxious enough yet to be the center of attention.

I truly love my daughter. I swear, everything she does is for one purpose only. . .. attention. Reminds me of HH, too.

what, after all this work, running 200 posts in a day, I'm not obnoxious enough yet to be the center of attention.

I truly love my daughter. I swear, everything she does is for one purpose only. . .. attention. Reminds me of HH, too.

This is why the ignore feature is so wonderful.

This is why the ignore feature is so wonderful.

enquiring minds want to know. . . . including possibly HH in the OP state of mind. . . . is there an ignore feature that will apply to mods? I mean, can we somehow just turn the mod function "off"???

essentially, he was bearding the lions once again, and I was trying to act like an immunosuppressant covering the virus that was possibly gonna get mod-ulated.

but don't let me get going on antigen/antibody reactions, please. The virus that will rule the world will be the one that finally achieves invisibility or non-binding to antibodies. . . . .. let that be a lesson to you young firebrands. . . . .

pretending to be compliant is a little-understood strategy for survival in Nanny State regimes.

With all due respect to those posters (log was one of my very favorites), they need to be less meowish.

With all due respect to those posters (log was one of my very favorites), they need to be less meowish.

Log seemed relatively stable and then just went off the deep end one day. I don't feel responsible for his leaving but he sure got pissy with a couple of my posts before he rode off into the sunset with his ball. Relatively benign posts at that.

Log seemed relatively stable and then just went off the deep end one day. I don't feel responsible for his leaving but he sure got pissy with a couple of my posts before he rode off into the sunset with his ball. Relatively benign posts at that.

Get that MOTHER ****ING avatar outta here before I neg your *** to hell.

yah, anybody who just goes off must really have something else to do, after all.

LogGrad wanted to be serious about things.

franklin bro, if anyone said they left because of me, they had their panties twisted way too tight and had to have had way bigger problems than moi.
i take it you never shook Sinatra's hand. sounds like it bro. you really should. also, maybe try rubbing one out sometime maybe. seem real frustrated bro.
i hope my enemies find peace before we have beef. love, jason/HH.

£¥£