What's new

A Possible Alternative to the NBA League Pass?

ema

Contributor
https://www.ballstreams.com/

Found this Netherlands based website claiming that they stream NBA for $60 a year. I dug it a little bit and found that they are doing this for the NHL for several years now. When looking only to the site it sounds like a scam but there are quite a lot positive reviews about them and they are already serving with the all summer league games etc. Lots of people saying it's legit based on their daily package which is $6 or weekly package which is $12.49.

What do you think, I'm almost 100% sure that it is illegal because they collect the fee in the name of "donations", but the question is, is it worth to take a gamble for $60?

Their features are almost better than NBALP.

dE0om32.png

aVRu8Jd.png

There's a stream for almost every game as it is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using JazzFanz mobile app

Nice work. I don't think any problems would occur except the site might got busted so you'll be on hold until they set up their new domain. 60 bucks is not nothing, but it looks like a good option for taking care of the economy when you wanna watch the games whole season and you want economy.

There's a stream for almost every game as it is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using JazzFanz mobile app

I'll tell you how many HD streams for Jazz games were there ;)

I won't touch that thing, since they don't appear to have broadcasting rights. And I don't think I wanna have my name in their database when they get busted.

I won't touch that thing, since they don't appear to have broadcasting rights. And I don't think I wanna have my name in their database when they get busted.

I don't think they can jail you for making "donations"...

That's my concern too. There is a chance that they won't get busted or even if they did they will go on with new domains etc like addictionary said, because I'm sure they are prepared for that, but I certainly wouldn't want to be in their customer database.

If you know good links, especially HD ones, please let us know. I shared mines in the other thread.

That's right and you could always say "I didn't know it was illegal", but it still might be a trouble if the authorities decide to contact with the customers. I hear in US they go after even torrent users.

The thing is you only can watch after "donating". That eliminates the donating thing and make it a subscription for the customer. I'm pretty that from a legal standpoint it's only to secure their point of the deal.

That's my concern too. There is a chance that they won't get busted or even if they did they will go on with new domains etc like addictionary said, because I'm sure they are prepared for that, but I certainly wouldn't want to be in their customer database.

If you know good links, especially HD ones, please let us know. I shared mines in the other thread.

Thing is a lot of potential employer in the field I study are either government related or have to work close with them. I wouldn't want a note attached with my name even if it's me being unreasonably/unrealistically over-sensitive with it.
Thing is if I ever did something(not that I do) to access streams I'd use the university proxy moving the odds compared to a service that has maybe a couple thousand well documented subscribers. They have their own servers and stuff and if they get busted it would be possible to do something about the customers if they felt like.

That's right and you could always say "I didn't know it was illegal", but it still might be a trouble if the authorities decide to contact with the customers. I hear in US they go after even torrent users.

Torrent is easy. That software forces you to upload/share as well. Sopcast does the same. So you suddenly become the one offering illegal content instead of consuming it, which puts a cross on your back. And with torrent really giving as much information as Skype so it's totally easy to from time to time fine a couple people who tell their friends, who tell their friends and scare a couple houndred people in the process. Viral marketing is more successful than ever in the social media age, I was told at least ;)