What's new

AK and Deron Reunite???

As a Celtics fan too I think I might actually cheer for the Nets this year........

Also AK signed for 3 million a year?! I'm sure the Russian owner is gonna be paying him extra in Russian Rubles.

AK left 10.1 to sign a 3.1 ---ouch.

I betcha Prokohov gives AK a forest or a lake or something in Russia after he retires.

The Nets are putting together quite a team. Williams, Lopez, Garnett, Pierce, AK...

Really bad decision by AK. I am not sure what's going on in his head lately. If he signed for paltry 3.5mil/year with Nets he could have gone to Spurs for that money and had real chance to win plus would be playing with his good friend Parker and in a system which fits him like a glove. Now he will be playing with ball hogs on a team with no system. I am confused.

Really bad decision by AK. I am not sure what's going on in his head lately. If he signed for paltry 3.5mil/year with Nets he could have gone to Spurs for that money and had real chance to win plus would be playing with his good friend Parker and in a system which fits him like a glove. Now he will be playing with ball hogs on a team with no system. I am confused.

Not everything is about money. AK is financially very well off. Maybe he feels this is a legit shot at a ring.

Not everything is about money. AK is financially very well off. Maybe he feels this is a legit shot at a ring.

Obviously I know it is not about money. I am flabbergasted though that he thinks Nets have better chance at it then Spurs.

....so is he! Of course, the tattoo parlors in N.Y. are second to none!