What's new

And Now the Day you have all been waiting for! Time to reveal all my true identities.

I've just finished running every post from the last 4 months through an advanced textual analysis software. You would be surprised!

Now you're all on notice, from me.

I am surprised you put ME on notice. What did I do?

Do you or do you not support a BluesRocker 2012 campaign. If i get enough support I will run for another identity and totally change your opinion of me. Guaranteed!

First of all let me say that I have been part of the Jazz fanz community for a long time. And I have enjoyed my run.

For a long time I have battled my addiction to this website. But recently I have had a mental break down. I can't continue to carry out the lies anymore. I have been seeing a therapist and she has told me that I should come clean because it would be good for my soul. I am sorry for deceiving all of you. I didn't mean to hurt all of you with my lies. I just have a lot of mental problems and split personalities. I have been diagnosed with Bipolar disease and schizophrenia.

So, here it goes. Some of my identities are new ones, long time current ones and short lived old ones.

Sloanfail
Akmvp
HeavenHarris
Morrisey
Vinyl
Naos
Newsbreaker
BluesRocker
TroutBum
ChitownJazz

I know I had a couple more short lived ones from back in the day, but it is hard to remember them all because of the medication that I have to take.
It takes so much energy to run all these different personalities right now. It is starting to wear me out.

I want to stop but I don't know if I can. Sometimes the different sides of me just take over and don't know what I have done. Thank god for my newest personality BluesRocker. This is the best side of me. It is the side of me that always wants to be honest and a good person. Maybe that personality can save me. I will try my hardest to get my other sides of me to come clean but it will be hard. My other personalities are always telling lies and being stubborn.

Bump