What's new

Any chance we could have an MMA forum?

TroutBum

My Member's Premium
Contributor
I know there are a few fans here, and I've really enjoyed the one over on spurstalk -- it won't be a home run hitter, but something fun to dick around with sometimes.

Thanks,

Raspberry D.

General Discussion is too general. I don't think it would be that big of a deal to have a General Discussion forum and an Other Sports forum.

I'm a life long MMA fan and yet I agree with the guy who said General Discussion. This is JazzFanz. If you want to discuss Rampage and Rashad, make a thread in the General discussion and we can chat about it there.

Making too many specific forums makes a site look dead after a while when people are too lazy to check in on all of them.

I'm a life long MMA fan and yet I agree with the guy who said General Discussion. This is JazzFanz. If you want to discuss Rampage and Rashad, make a thread in the General discussion and we can chat about it there.

Making too many specific forums makes a site look dead after a while when people are too lazy to check in on all of them.

Thanks a lot, *** cheeks.

(timidly raising my hand to make a small suggestion)

what about changing/modifying the General NBA topic to be General Sports? That way it might get a bit more traffic. Or at least renaming it General NBA & NCAA - again, it'd get more traffic, and it might streamline the general forum a little bit. That way the Cougars - Utes flame warriors could flame away without disturbing the tranquility of the "science > your brain" crowd. And all the topics discussing what a gay name Jimmer is would have a home of their own.

(timidly raising my hand to make a small suggestion)

what about changing/modifying the General NBA topic to be General Sports? That way it might get a bit more traffic. Or at least renaming it General NBA & NCAA - again, it'd get more traffic, and it might streamline the general forum a little bit. That way the Cougars - Utes flame warriors could flame away without disturbing the tranquility of the "science > your brain" crowd. And all the topics discussing what a gay name Jimmer is would have a home of their own.

I know there are a few fans here, and I've really enjoyed the one over on spurstalk -- it won't be a home run hitter, but something fun to dick around with sometimes.

Thanks,

Raspberry D.
rednecks.jpg

Way to go man