What's new

Any other Jazz fan in the Bay Area/Sacramento?

BayAreaJazzFan

So basically I saw 2 tickets for the Jazz @ Kings game on Sunday April 5th for $170 apiece that are pretty darn close to the Jazz bench/broadcast so I jumped on them, but I don't have anyone to go with me to fill the other seat.

Section 114 Row BBB Seat 5
Section 114 Row BBB Seat 6

JazzKingsSeats.png

If I were to resell them on Ticketmaster, fees would eat that up and make me basically sell them at $140. But more than anything I'd rather have a fellow Jazz fan sitting with me. If anyone was interested in going please let me know! I'd appreciate the $140, but having a Jazz fan sitting with me is what I'd value more.

Cheers!

P.S. I'll start posting my graphics to that thread I started at the start of the season. I had a lot of them done but just never got around to uploading them.

Pretty bad *** seats!

Hope someone jumps on this.

I'm a jazz fan out in Sacramento. I'd go but the game is on Sunday... I was super pissed cuz I have rich friends that have second row seats that I can get when the Jazz come to town. Enjoy the game man sleep train is a dumpster fire.

And it's Easter Sunday... Kids ruin everything.

Corbin may still be living in Sacramento. Have you considered getting in touch with his PR team?

Let me see if I can make this work.

I live in Redding, so a couple hours away.

Kinda sucky its on Easter Sunday, but would still be rad.

I'll let you know tomorrow BAJF!!

Omg those seats are fantastic. One of you morons better go.

If Lazy is 100% in, he can have dibs and I'll be the backup!!

Keep me posted Lazy!

Awesome! That is cool. Thank you very much, sir. I'm not going to ask for confirmation just in case you change your mind. I can go for sure - unless I die before next Sunday.

Awesome! That is cool. Thank you very much, sir. I'm not going to ask for confirmation just in case you change your mind. I can go for sure - unless I die before next Sunday.

If you die on Thursday, there's a chance you'll be alive on Sunday!!

Reactions: 8

Lol

Have fun and post pics from the game bro.