What's new

Anybody ever gotten one of these?

Duck Rodgers

REdCard.jpg

The card pictured above was apparently handed out at a Wednesday night game between the Detroit Pistons and the Milwaukee Bucks. The image was posted on Reddit by someone with the user name “put_bacon_on_it” with the statement, “Friend got this at a game tonight.”

https://www.theblaze.com/stories/20...s-theyve-reportedly-been-doing-it-since-2005/

I've never even heard of that. We should have a contest as to who can get the first at a Jazz game this year or something. We're going to need side games to keep us interested at some point I think. Total badge of honor if you get one of those things. Fridge material.

REdCard.jpg

https://www.theblaze.com/stories/20...s-theyve-reportedly-been-doing-it-since-2005/

I've never even heard of that. We should have a contest as to who can get the first at a Jazz game this year or something. We're going to need side games to keep us interested at some point I think. Total badge of honor if you get one of those things. Fridge material.

I think it is a badge of honor if you are being a fan who gets on the other team without getting racial or going way overboard. I tend to believe that you are probably going overboard if you get one of these unless it is a total misunderstanding or the opposing team has thin skin when you are razzing them. If I am razzing them hardcore(while not going over the line) and get one of these things, then I am probably framing that bad boy.

The Jazz bear didn't get one for his skirmish with the Rockets fans?

Bear had another skirmish against "kings" fans tonight

I think it is a badge of honor if you are being a fan who gets on the other team without getting racial or going way overboard. I tend to believe that you are probably going overboard if you get one of these unless it is a total misunderstanding or the opposing team has thin skin when you are razzing them. If I am razzing them hardcore(while not going over the line) and get one of these things, then I am probably framing that bad boy.

Agree. I actually got tossed out of a BYU basketball game for talking about how an opposing player's mother had back hair........a handful of years ago, which I thought was pretty stupid, but we were riding the dude the whole game so maybe it was the cumulative trash talking. But at the sametime, I've never been in a stadium where I thought I heard something that should've warranted any action and I've sat in the "black hole" at Raiders games, which is not exactly the highest character place, a few times so I guess I'm not easily offended or something.

Link or was it unspectacular?

I was at the game and basically the bear just went up to these guys wearing kings jerseys and blasted the hell out of em with silly string and then the "kings fans" overreacted