What's new

Anyone else get a threating messgae from Write4u?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishsticks

Banned
10-03-2010 07:14 PM write4u
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Add as Contact Send Email

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why don't you meet me at Disney so I can your cut f'n balls off, you gutless *******.

LOL How damn pathetic!

I suppose. I tried to figure out were the rage came from and it appears he is refering to a post I made under his "final post" thread refering to him being a 12 year old writer for Disney. I think its funny as hell, really.

Try having a 10 minute phone conversation with him. (and by 'conversation', I mean, '9:30 of him rambling and making threats, 30 seconds of me laughing'.)

That one really made me laugh.

write4u, if you're reading this, I'm going to suggest that you get many years of expensive therapy.

I just forward it to you. Tell me how to post a print screen on here and I will do that. Besides, why the hell would i go thru the trouble to make that up? So Stupid.

Press print screen on your keyboard, paste and save it into paint. Sign up for photobucket or some other photo sharing website then paste the
url.

Press print screen on your keyboard, paste and save it into paint. Sign up for photobucket or some other photo sharing website then paste the
url.

Forget it. I am not doing all that just to satisfy your curiosity. Believe me or dont. I forwarded it to you just check your inbox.

Forget it. I am not doing all that just to satisfy your curiosity. Believe me or dont. I forwarded it to you just check your inbox.

IF you have vista or 7. You can also use the snipping tool, located in accessories..

Thread is locked. If anyone has any comments to add about this or related issues, please send a PM to a member of the moderating staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.