What's new

App Issues

Elizah Huge

Respect All, Fear None
Contributor
2024 Award Winner
The past few days I’ve been having issues posting on the app. I’ll get a message saying I don’t have permission to reply and then I have to close the app and go back in or refresh multiple times to get it to work. Screenshot attached below:

Image1660159918.427710.jpg

Thanks. I'll see if there's a code update for the app. One note, we stopped having the app on the store for about a year as it's poorly done and the company that built it (Tapatalk) doesn't support it anymore. I still pay for it but was just doing that for a while until it got really bad. It might be getting there but I'll look into this. In the meantime, if you want to convert to the browser, it's pretty cool and you can likely bookmark it like an app.

iPad or iPhone
  1. Launch Safari app. ...
  2. Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. ...
  3. Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
  4. Tap Add to Home Screen.
Android
  1. Launch “Chrome” app.
  2. Open the website or web page you want to pin to your home screen.
  3. Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
  4. You'll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.