What's new

Game Thread Apr 08, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Trail Blazers

Added to Calendar: 04-08-21

Scenario A - Close win and excellent quotes from JazzAvenue.
Scenario B - Blowout win, good/average quotes from JazzAvenue +5 mins of play from our exciting 3rd Unit
Scenario C - Blowout loss, no JazzAvenue quotes, but 10 minutes play from our 3rd Unit.

I'm fine with any of those for today's game. Don't want to lose a close/OT game again. I don't want to hear the "we lost but at least we put a good fight on the end of a back to back"

Scenario B - Blowout win, good/average quotes from JazzAvenue +5 mins of play from our exciting 3rd Unit
Scenario C - Blowout loss, no JazzAvenue quotes, but 10 minutes play from our 3rd Unit.

I'm fine with any of those for today's game. Don't want to lose a close/OT game again. I don't want to hear the "we lost but at least we put a good fight on the end of a back to back"
You’re a little optimistic on scenario 3. Take a zero off that number.

Scenario A - Melo kills the Jazz
Scenario B - Melo kills the Jazz
Scenario C - Melo kills the Jazz

Trap game for portland.
Jazz on second night of back to back after a hard fight overtime game that they lost and short handed

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Gobert's non-dunk attempts really make me appreciate Jokic's offensive skill a lot more

I thought Gobert was going to make that one with how ready he was to bust out that.
He actually looks ok until the ball leaves his hand lol. The ball comes off his hand sideways or something... That one barely hit the backboard and it wasn't even contested that well.