What's new

Game Thread Apr 19, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Lakers

Added to Calendar: 04-19-21

SpiffyOrnateJumpingbean-max-1mb.gif

If ever there was a must win... this is it.
I swear to God, every single game thread I ever read on this site had this posted. Why is every single game a must win game? Whats gonna happen if they lose ? Team is gonna get dismantled? All the players and the coaching staff are gonna die because of chronic diarrhea? What, I dont get it?

I swear to God, every single game thread I ever read on this site had this posted. Why is every single game a must win game? Whats gonna happen if they lose ? Team is gonna get dismantled? All the players and the coaching staff are gonna die because of chronic diarrhea? What, I dont get it?
i partly agree with you but this is important because the Jazz have a one game lead over Phoenix for the best record and secondly, it is about momentum. Just like a winning streak, the same can be said for a losing streak. Jazz cannot afford a losing streak right now. Lastly, any game against the Lakers is a must win simply because I hate them and losing to them takes away just a little of my soul. hahaha.

It is quite clear that you don’t get it.

Dude seriously? This is the biggest must win game of the season. We literally MUST win.

It is quite clear that you don’t get it.
Yeah, because none of these games right now are that important really, Lakers are playing without their best players, Jazz is gonna be without their star. In the end, whether they are gonna finish first or second is not gonna make a big difference. Lakers are currently fifth in the western conference, but for most people they are number one favourite to win it all. So all these games right now are just something they gotta do before the playoffs.Its all about who is gonna perform in the playoffs, Jazz can lose 10 in a row right now, but if they bring it in the playoffs and make the finals, nobody will care about that losing streak

Yeah, because none of these games right now are that important really, Lakers are playing without their best players, Jazz is gonna be without their star. In the end, whether they are gonna finish first or second is not gonna make a big difference. Lakers are currently fifth in the western conference, but for most people they are number one favourite to win it all. So all these games right now are just something they gotta do before the playoffs.Its all about who is gonna perform in the playoffs, Jazz can lose 10 in a row right now, but if they bring it in the playoffs and make the finals, nobody will care about that losing streak
You need to respect the board tradition

@Handlogten's Heros i promise this isn’t my alt.