What's new

Are you a good graphic designer? Don't click here.

TroutBum

My Member's Premium
Contributor
Because I can't afford you.

I do, very seriously, need someone to help me put a flyer (or is it flier?) together for my early voters. I've sent out a few PM's to some people on here that I know are good at it, but maybe there is a diamond in the rough out here in the inner-space. It shouldn't be hard at all, or all that time consuming, but the fact is, I don't know jack squat outside of MS Paint, and even then it looks like dump. I will compensate you for your work, or take it as an in-kind donation and you'll get to see your name on enshrined on the Tubez for ever as one who supported the future ruler of the Multiverse. Win/Win, really.

Anyhow, please PM for details. Seriously, please PM me. I need someone asap.

<3

I fiddle around.

After that I sometimes do some graphic design, with a smile of mild remorse on my face.

I have a box of crayons + all the signs I stole off of people's front lawns from last year. Maybe with a few changes with the crayolas, we can trick people into thinking they are completely new and therefore forward thinking with with a vision for the future.

I have a box of crayons + all the signs I stole off of people's front lawns from last year. Maybe with a few changes with the crayolas, we can trick people into thinking they are completely new and therefore forward thinking with with a vision for the future.

I've got one word for you to use this year when you're commentating........ "Signage".

Do you know what you want done? Have a vision?
I employ a graphic artist.. but not sure I want her starting from scratch (just because I've got her super busy with hard deadlines).
Let me know.

PM'd you Trout. If Bronco needs a hand with a certain component of it (Photoshop, Indesign) just let me know.