What's new

Arrogant Buzzard, ain't he???

carolinajazz

....I see Lebron has predicted winning 5, 6, 7 and more championships with the Heat at the "pep rally" they held in Miami last night, which was televised on ESPN News! Pretty arrogant on his part, don't ya think? Lots can happen to derail a basketball team.....for sure they won't win one in 2011....because there ain't gonna be no season when the owners lock out the players for the whole year! Then you have injuries, chemistry issues, ego's, etc. etc. etc. Oh, then there's also the Magic, the Celtics, and the Bull's!

Was it a prediction? I was playing videos on NBA.com in the background last night while I was doing something else, so admittedly I wasn't paying very close attention. But I came away from that with the impression that he had said, basically, 'it's our goal to win 5, 6, 7, championships' ... I didn't take a prediction out of it. Correct me if I'm wrong...

One of the entertaining things about this team, for me, anyway, will watching to see how adept Wade becomes at stealing the ball from James, and vice versa. I see Wade as the favorite here, goin in, but ya never really know. James is DA KING, after all.

Technically the announcer asked them "you came down here not to win 1 but to win Championships" and Lebron's response was "not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7".......... so Lebron actually never said that they would even win 1

...let's read between the lines here! He said he's planning on winning a bunch of titles with the heat....and he said it in such a way as to make it seem it was a given to do so with his band of new homies!!!

Was it a prediction? I was playing videos on NBA.com in the background last night while I was doing something else, so admittedly I wasn't paying very close attention. But I came away from that with the impression that he had said, basically, 'it's our goal to win 5, 6, 7, championships' ... I didn't take a prediction out of it. Correct me if I'm wrong...

THat's prolly what he said....but the details have never stopped kkkarolina before.