What's new

Attn: Archie - Phone Broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

honz

Thunder Fanatic
Contributor
Soooo my phone is dead...I dropped it in the sink while washing dishes at work and I won't be home til later. Will you record the end of the football game for me?

Sure thing. However, that will be an extra 10 bucks added to rent or a quickie. BTW, will you bring me home a protein shake?

Thx

Haha yeah sure thing but those protein shakes give you some serious gas. I have my own protein shake recipe if you want it.

Haha yeah sure thing but those protein shakes give you some serious gas. I have my own protein shake recipe if you want it.

No, dude. I already had your recipe. Not as good as advertised. Get me a double protein scoop and have them add peanut-butter. Don't do anything funny to it.

No, dude. I already had your recipe. Not as good as advertised. Get me a double protein scoop and have them add peanut-butter. Don't do anything funny to it.
I think we left the peanut butter on your night stand. Just put that in there. No need to pay extra for it Archie.

I think whatever he might do to it won't be very funny.

Where do you wash dishes at?

I did that when I was 14. I hated it.

Don't usually Rep Hack, but I've gotto give you this one.. LOL

BTW - I think Honz mentioned somewhere here a few weeks ago that he was taking orders at Starbucks.. so I would assume it's at the same shop???

Thanks for recording the game, Archie. Hope you got some sleep and have a great day at work. See you this afternoon buddy.

Don't usually Rep Hack, but I've gotto give you this one.. LOL

BTW - I think Honz mentioned somewhere here a few weeks ago that he was taking orders at Starbucks.. so I would assume it's at the same shop???

Just to clarify guys, didn't mean any disrespect about Starbucks or anyone making an honest living. I'm a shopkeeper selling plants for crying out loud.. that's as down to earth as it gets.

Apologies again to Honz.

Also apologies to people who works at Starbucks, or those working in the hospitality industry in general. I really have deep respect for those guys. Especially boys and girls who take orders at those 24 hours drive-through. They're some of the coolest people around to chat with.

I know a lot of people that sell plants.

Mom and Pop shops, start ups just trying to get by selling out of their van or trunk, or on the side of the freeway or in a dark alley.
It's rough to get those businesses going when you're not in a union.

Status
Not open for further replies.