What's new

"Baby it's cold outside" banned from numerous radio's.

MVP

Just pathetic. Where is the world going? Oscar winning song from 70 years ago too racy? Promoting rape culture? WTF is wrong some idiots...
This version of the song made "appropriate" for todays "politically correct snowflakes".

Just pathetic. Where is the world going? Oscar winning song from 70 years ago too racy? Promoting rape culture? WTF is wrong some idiots...
This version of the song made "appropriate" for todays "politically correct snowflakes".

wtf are you talking about? I don't get it. I bet everyone else in this thread is on auto.

Can you give us a link?

But this acceptable: //edit out trash song

Americans are being trolled

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MVP
I do so love watching the transformation of molehills into mountains during the Holiday culture wars.

If the radio station isn't playing the song you like (or isn't playing one you do) maybe, I dunno, turn the dial or download spotify or pandora, it's not 1950 anymore FFS.

If the radio station isn't playing the song you like (or isn't playing one you do) maybe, I dunno, turn the dial or download spotify or pandora, it's not 1950 anymore FFS.
It is not about what I like or not. It is about idiotic reasoning not to play it.

Oh, ya. People are sensitive as ****. How did you not know that? This isn't "new". Censorship has always been part of the human condition.

I mean, look at all the people freaking out over this, like they passed a constitutional amendment banning the song or something. Sensitive as ****.

But this acceptable: //edit out trash song

Americans are being trolled

Did you see the size of her *** in the MTV awards show about a year ago? Holy damn.

"I can say her name because she's famous, Nikki Minaj I no longer want to stick my penis in your anus".

^fract worthy, my first in years.

Intersectionality started as a way for black women to relate to white feminists. Now, it’s evolved into a way to study and better understand how our beautiful mosaic of human cultures and subcultures relate to society as a whole. It's all good until discrimination and oppression enter the picture and the timeless and venerable arguments over the roads to liberation cloud over any new knowledge or understanding we may have gained.