What's new

Be honest. Have you ever woken up one day and

Dr. Jones

In pursuit of #9
Contributor
just felt like you were bound for an infraction? I'm not putting the mods on notice or anything, I'm trustworthy and all ..

but just curious if you've ever just felt like pushing everyone's buttons beyond the limit .. like, for your own crude entertainment?

Reactions: ema
just felt like you were bound for an infraction? I'm not putting the mods on notice or anything, I'm trustworthy and all ..

but just curious if you've ever just felt like pushing everyone's buttons beyond the limit .. like, for your own crude entertainment?

What are you so upset about?

I really haven't. I would probably create an alt account if I felt like doing that.

We're not voting or anything, but I have .. almost daily .. but I restrain myself pretty well, usually. It just cracks me up how some posters take everything so seriously and have no sarcasm meter. Makes me want to abuse their message board retardedness.

Yes. When I am in a really bad mood I tend to be overly aggressive and push peoples buttons.

YOu mean, by intruding on discussion of rape with notion of paternalism?

Did I do that? I admit I used paternalism in the marriage equality thread, but can't imagine I did it in the rape thread. Too lazy to check it out though.

Did I do that? I admit I used paternalism in the marriage equality thread, but can't imagine I did it in the rape thread. Too lazy to check it out though.

Ignore his agenda posts. With Onebrow that means ignore him entirely.

Yes, and I was very upset when you stole my logon and password to do that.

I have felt like pushing people's buttons, but not in a way that would get me an infraction. Yes I find it entertaining. Why else would I have an extended "argument" with Single Brow, or post in a Jimmer thread?

Yesterday, I thought to myself "I'm going to get an infraction today. I want to feel what its like to be a bad boy and a real man." Then I realized I am just to goll darn sweet, caring, and nice to ever get infractionized. Oh well.