What's new

Beastiality

Flat out incredible. Every time somone knocks part of his game he seems to go a tear within that area to show that there are no holes. Been a long time since we have seen such a complete player come into the league.

All he did was bitch to the refs when we played them last time. Dude's going to be known as a complete douche soon enough.

Flat out incredible. Every time somone knocks part of his game he seems to go a tear within that area to show that there are no holes. Been a long time since we have seen such a complete player come into the league.

I don't know that I'd call him complete. But he is probably the most fierce competitor along with ridiculous athleticism and work ethic from any rook we've seen in a damn long time. I don't know how you couldn't draw comparisons to Malone when watching this kid.

The first 2.5 minutes were all from one game, if you hadn't noticed.

If it weren't for the dubstep playing in the background, this would have been a good thing to enjoy on the internet.

He's going to look awful in purple and piss-yellow in a couple of yeras.

I wonder if his palms hurt a lot?

I think he has more jump in one leg than any Jazz player has in both.

I love the bank shot.

He's going to score 100 someday.

I wonder if his palms hurt a lot?

I think he has more jump in one leg than any Jazz player has in both.

I love the bank shot.

He's going to score 100 someday.

I think most players jump higher off one leg... so that would make sense.

I like that so often it looks like he is just kind of hopping, not really trying to jump at all, and he has to shift position so he doesn't slam his shoulder into the rim. I wonder how high a basket he could dunk on (ala Howard's 12-foot dunk).

After verifying that he passed up shots to grab an individual record (that will be broken, this isn't Stockton's assist-record), I hate Korver. Decidedly. However, even if I didn't decide that, seeing him in another uniform is really eye-opening to how annoying he is to watch. I know he's more of a man than he appears, but ****, he looks like such a ****ing pansy.

kyle_korver_is_freezing.jpg

It's comforting to know that this will be more of a legacy than that record-waiting-to-be-broken will ever be.

And good for the Clippers finally finding a legitimate franchise player. Blake Griffin isn't human.

he could use some work on his free throws - I think he's around 60% and last night against the Bulls he wasn't even close to that percentage, he was something like 4 for 11

he's almost as bad as Fesenko....

and LOL at the thread title, it's oddly appropriate yet inappropriate too!

His stats are crazy for a rookie:

Yeah he is shooting 61% from the line.
52% FG
50% 3pt (6-12)
12.7 reb per game
3.6 asst per game
0.7 spg
0.6 bpg
2.73 TO
23 ppg

He's getting asses in the seats when the other tenant plays in Staples. That alone is an accomplishment.