What's new

"Big Thurl T" Bailey- Appreciation Thread

CAKAR

Am I the only person who loves this guy? He is not genug enough credit, for what he does. I love his comments, dude is a maker.

##---"Big T" Thurl Bailey---##

I walked up to the broadcast set the other night, I showed my kid Alema, coach Johnson and Thurl. Thurl overheard me telling my kid and the security guard that Thurl was my favorite when I was a kid. I used to shovel snow and chop ice off the driveway to practice cork screw jumpers. Thurl smiled big and gave my kid a wink and a thumbs up before he went back on air.

I remember back when I was still in SLC and Thurl was still a player. I walked into a bank and our paths crossed and he said hi to me first. It might have been because I'm 6'10", but I always have thought he was a class guy. One of my favorite Jazz guys.

Suuuper Duuuper nice guy. Almost everyone who has lived in SLC for a long time has interacted with him a ton it seems.

Not a huge fan of him on the talky program shows tho, mostly cuz I can't always decipher wtf he is saying.

Dat deep Jazz (music) voice doe.

£¥£

Sure Thurl seems like a great guy but at the end of the day he's just another company man who I really grew tired of putting a smiley face on this abortion of a season.

And his Jimmer love during Fredette's senior year at BYU seemed a little contrived.

Sure Thurl seems like a great guy but at the end of the day he's just another company man who I really grew tired of putting a smiley face on this abortion of a season.

And his Jimmer love during Fredette's senior year at BYU seemed a little contrived.

The whole country (except ute fans) were in love with jimmer during his sr year