What's new

Board is user unfriendly

freakazoid

I used to be able to copy a tweet from realgm and paste it here. Now it doesn't work and I have no idea how to make it work.

I also can't figure out how to put quotes around stuff I cut from other sources. Is there really no quote button? I've gone through them all and couldn't find it.

That's it for now, but I'm sure I'll find other stuff to complain about later.

I used to be able to copy a tweet from realgm and paste it here. Now it doesn't work and I have no idea how to make it work.

I also can't figure out how to put quotes around stuff I cut from other sources. Is there really no quote button? I've gone through them all and couldn't find it.

That's it for now, but I'm sure I'll find other stuff to complain about later.

With the tweet you can just paste the web address of the tweet straight into the text box without doing anything else, it will display the tweet automatically. I've done it heaps of time before and it's much easier than the old system where you have to put [tweet]...[/tweet] around the web address.

For the quote you select the "+" sign at the top of the text box and from there you can select "Quote" and then you just paste in your quote from there.

The issue I have with it compared with the old system is that if the quote is relatively long the quote box will be 'compressed' and you don't see the whole quote, you'll have to click expand to see it. I think the old system is better in that you can see and read the old quote without having to click anything.

Hope that helps.

With the tweet you can just paste the web address of the tweet straight into the text box without doing anything else, it will display the tweet automatically. I've done it heaps of time before and it's much easier than the old system where you have to put [tweet]...[/tweet] around the web address.
Thanks, bro.

I don't care what everybody else says about you. You ai'ght.