What's new

Bogie, I’m Sorry

I have confessed in other threads but I will take credit for being Bojan's biggest hater and I'm happy he proved me wrong. He has been the model of perseverance and he has redeemed himself on an astonishing level. Kudos to him and with this Bojan the Jazz can definitely win the title. Way to step up when the team needed you the most sir, thank you Bojan and once again I'm sorry but I always wanted you break out of your slump but doubted you ever could, you did with exceeded results man. Proud of you brother!

I would just like to take credit for telling the Bojan doubters that they were idiots, just like the morons last year who wanted to dump Conley for the sake of dumping him.

Repeat after me: Linsanic smart. me dumb.

Consider that the new mantra for all the expert armchair GMs who thought you were smarter than Dennis Linsey and Justin Zanic. You aren't, never were, and never will be.

I would just like to take credit for telling the Bojan doubters that they were idiots, just like the morons last year who wanted to dump Conley for the sake of dumping him.

Repeat after me: Linsanic smart. me dumb.

Consider that the new mantra for all the expert armchair GMs who thought you were smarter than Dennis Linsey and Justin Zanic. You aren't, never were, and never will be.
Yeah if we had somehow managed to move Conley and pick up Jeremy Grant we'd be fighting for the top pick in the lottery I'm sure.

No one owes boggy anything. He sucked for a long part of the season. It is so nice to have him back.

Besides, it got us Ersan and a new, crossover Niang.

I always said that we couldn't get equal value for Bogie in trades and that our best proposed Bogie trade was getting a Bogie that was back in form for the craphole we had earlier.

Glad we made that trade. Go BogMonster!

No one owes boggy anything. He sucked for a long part of the season. It is so nice to have him back.

Besides, it got us Ersan and a new, crossover Niang.

I always said that we couldn't get equal value for Bogie in trades and that our best proposed Bogie trade was getting a Bogie that was back in form for the craphole we had earlier.

Glad we made that trade. Go BogMonster!
Well said

It's like players need time to adjust to surgery. All those layups he barely missed are now going in.