What's new

Boxing - Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk Undisputed - Feb 17th

wewonby6points

Last heavyweight undisputed fight happened 25 years ago between Lennox Lewis & Evander Holyfield - We have finally arrived and its happening Feb 17th in Saudi (Check the time difference) Tyson Fury (British/UK) (Undefeated) vs Oleksandr Usyk (Undefeated) (Ukraine)
Tyson Fury has had memorable battles against Wladimir Klitschko, Deontay Wilder 3 times, offically winning twice, first fight a draw and beating MMA star Francis Ngannou star on points. Oleksandr Usyk is known for beat Anthony Joshua twice plus giving him (Joshua) an almighty strange meltdown and cry after the fight. Usyk recently beat Daniel Dubois via KO coming come off the canvas from a body shot. I am your resident boxing guru so feel free to ask any questions I'll try and answer them. I highly suggest you plan your fight party now & invite family, friends or neighbours round (Enjoy)
F_E0GL-WUAEnJa9.jpg

Question for the resident fight guru... What was the best boxing match ever and why?

Question for the resident fight guru... What was the best boxing match ever and why?
Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder trilogy had 'everything' towards the end of the trilogy Tyson Fury verbally destroyed Deontay Wilder and made him quiet - to the point Wilder wore headphones. Just look how Wilder got into Fury's face at the first press conference in the face off. Wilder's hardcore ytbc fanbase hates Tyson Fury they started making up lies. Tyson Fury made a massive dent into Al Haymon's PBC, it's future & Wilder, who looked a shell of himself against Joseph Parker recently.

Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk Fight Promo just dropped and it's epic. The Saudi's don't mess about when it comes to boxing.

One that stands out to me was Marvin Hagler vs Sugar Ray Leonard. Great fight.

80's middleweight class with Hearns, Hagler and Leonard was amazing. The Hagler-Mugabi fight was so brutal but to see Hagler's skills made you recognize how good Leonard and Hearns were.

Last edited:
Hmm, wish I had known about this last week. I was looking at places to go around this date and ended up choosing Oman next to Saudi. I could have easily gone for this.

The 4 kings - Hagler, Hearns, Leonard & Duran fights were excellent.

Ali vs Foreman Rumble in the Jungle will always always be special and of course documented (When We Were Kings)

Benn (Nigel) vs Eubank (Chris) 1 (1990) was a great WBO middleweight British title fight - build up was awesome. They didn't like each other.

Folks, if you want to see Fury vs Usyk Undisputed Feb 17th it's available on the DAZN pay per view platform. Once again check the time difference.

I watched two smack heads fight over a plastic spoon once. ****ing epic
That one got me. laughed out loud for real. Thanks