What's new

Burks out for the season *Confirmed*

Now Enes should produce 30% more points or the Jazz will lose virtually every game.

Kanter's hot stretch where players where falling for his pump fake n' drive is now over. He has to start hitting his midrange again. So far he has been air balling as many jumpers as he has made.

Kanter's hot stretch where players where falling for his pump fake n' drive is now over. He has to start hitting his midrange again. So far he has been air balling as many jumpers as he has made.

You might be right. But someone has to step up and Hayward + Favors are doing their best already.

Just a thought about this. I think it is great to see the players actually develop. The Jazz coaches worked on that ball fake and drive with Enes, and it worked. Last night Harpring talked about how Quin had worked with Trey on a little push shot from in the lane, and Trey has started using it. In the past few games Trey is getting into the lane more often. Then on the radio before the game last night Locke was explaining how Quin was recently teaching Gobert and Trey a pick and roll with a new twist- something like the Spurs use for Tony Parker.

I like watching the players improve. I like the adjustments. I gotta believe the players like it too.

Just a thought about this. I think it is great to see the players actually develop. The Jazz coaches worked on that ball fake and drive with Enes, and it worked. Last night Harpring talked about how Quin had worked with Trey on a little push shot from in the lane, and Trey has started using it. In the past few games Trey is getting into the lane more often. Then on the radio before the game last night Locke was explaining how Quin was recently teaching Gobert and Trey a pick and roll with a new twist- something like the Spurs use for Tony Parker.

I like watching the players improve. I like the adjustments. I gotta believe the players like it too.
I caught that comment by Harpring, too. But I'm sure boobs can tell us about all the wonderful things Ty was teaching the players.

I have ZERO doubt Snyder is the right coach for this team.

With a shoulder that bad he still wanted to play and he was still attacking the rim AFTER the injury. Gotta love the fire in Burks. He'll come back strong.

With a shoulder that bad he still wanted to play and he was still attacking the rim AFTER the injury. Gotta love the fire in Burks. He'll come back strong.

Yeh, but the fire is a negative in this case. He was finishing at the rim worse than Burke. That means you need to go under the knife and get right.

Yeh, but the fire is a negative in this case. He was finishing at the rim worse than Burke. That means you need to go under the knife and get right.

The fire isn't a negative even in that context. His body was broken and he wanted to keep going. If you don't like that, then delete your account.