What's new

BYU, Georgia Tech Agree Tp 4 Game Series

you're not worried about potentially having bit off more than you can chew?

who knows what kind of teams ga tech will have in 2017...but if paul johnson is still around and if brian kelly gets notre dame going....

Are Utah fans worried they have bitten off more than they can chew by entering the PAC? Hell no!

If you want your team to be amongst the best you have to play against the best. I'll take games against ND, GT, Texas, Utah and any other BCS team all season as opposed to UTEP, San Diego, SJS, etc. That being said, BYU definitely needs to get their crap together... and fast!

Are Utah fans worried they have bitten off more than they can chew by entering the PAC? Hell no!

If you want your team to be amongst the best you have to play against the best. I'll take games against ND, GT, Texas, Utah and any other BCS team all season as opposed to UTEP, San Diego, SJS, etc. That being said, BYU definitely needs to get their crap together... and fast!

I LOVE your way of thinking. As a Ute fan, I'm not afraid to see how they do against the Pac10. If anything, I'm excited to see if this program meets or exceeds my expectations once they are thrown into the deep water.

Georgia Tech is a good get for BYU. As a hater, I'd like to find some sort of negative with this but I can't seem to come up with anything at the moment. Don't worry though, I'm sure I'll think of something later.

So BYU wasn't happy losing the opportunity to get destroyed by Air Force's option game, so they scheduled GT to fill that void?

So BYU wasn't happy losing the opportunity to get destroyed by Air Force's option game, so they scheduled GT to fill that void?

Haha, zing.

BYU's schedule really is coming together though. It will be nice seeing both marquee schools not have to play cupcakes every week and then wonder why the MWC doesn't get any respect.