What's new

Calling out: Gvc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to call out poster GVC.
We have a great community here at jazzfanz and in great communities we do great things like wish each other happy birthday and such.
Doing my part, I wished a fellow JF'er happy birthday and gave him a e-cake. A beautiful JAZZ-decorated cake, actually.
But GVC gave me a negative rep for this post. <---go ahead and click it.
It's a beautiful cake. Why would you neg. rep that cake?
The JF community demands an explanation.

To answer your question, I wanted to give nightmare a neg for being a bitch, but I had to spread some rep around, and since no one is as deserving of rep of any kind as you are of negrep, I neg'd you.

To answer your question, I wanted to give nightmare a neg for being a bitch, but I had to spread some rep around, and since no one is as deserving of rep of any kind as you are of negrep, I neg'd you.

see, he really is a nice guy. it was just a misunderstanding.

that is not cool. i was just a innocent bystander and did not deserve it.
i request you please pos rep me to make up for this.

i didnt do anything bad. i may have done some stuff a long time ago but i have served my time and was deemed to be released back to society by the forum gods.
i am a brand new person now. i paid my debt to the JF community.
now pos rep me please!
I do not wish to engage in a bitter ruthless rep war that will result in me obsessively but consistently neg repping you every chance i get, all day everyday on like donkey kong, but i WILL if you force me, sir.

let us be gentlemen. do what is right. pos rep me now and we shall put this behind us. do it for me. do it for youself. do it for the JF community.

24445258.jpg

I would like to call out poster GVC.
We have a great community here at jazzfanz and in great communities we do great things like wish each other happy birthday and such.
Doing my part, I wished a fellow JF'er happy birthday and gave him a e-cake. A beautiful JAZZ-decorated cake, actually.
But GVC gave me a negative rep for this post. <---go ahead and click it.
It's a beautiful cake. Why would you neg. rep that cake?
The JF community demands an explanation.

Of which GVC is a part. I'd take him over you.

As a voice of reason here (I know, I know..)

GVC is an awesome poster here and I have no problem with his problem with you ..

I have slowly come to give you a 2nd chance, maybe he will too.

As a voice of reason here (I know, I know..)

GVC is an awesome poster here and I have no problem with his problem with you ..

I have slowly come to give you a 2nd chance, maybe he will too.

thank you PKM. and for the record i have no problem with others having a problem with me, since haters gonna hate and what not.
but this neg reping of innocent bystanders just so someone can get around the 'spread some around' rule is just wrong and someone should really stand up to these instances of injustice.

Status
Not open for further replies.