What's new

calling Thriller and red! need your outrage! KKK Jinglebells

I haven't been in a high school classroom in almost 30 years, so i will hold off on judging the teacher until I hear from active teachers what they think.

The students probably need to be disciplined to some degree.

On a less flippant note, (although flippant is all Dutch ever really deserves, but I'll cut him some slack this time) I require a subscription to read the Boston Globe. My freebies are exhausted.

But I did find an article, and the cellphone video, elsewhere. I saw two high school students, one boy and one girl singing "“KKK, KKK, Let’s kill all the blacks, burn a cross in their front yard and hope they don’t come back", to the tune of Jingle Bells.

let me start off. omfg i cant believe these racist pieces of ****. they should be send to a re-education camp!

Sounds pretty extreme. Don't you want to look a little closer first? These are kids, high school kids. Seems like a stupid thing to do, I'd like to know what the point of the assignment was. Whatever, we don't have re-education camps in the United States. But, it isn't your country, so maybe you didn't know that.

how can these white children do this! forget aboloshing the 2nd amendment. we need hate speech laws NOW!

Again, these are kids. I can hear other kids laughing in the background. I would need to know more then I do at the moment. I think they should have known better, but I am going to take into account that I'm dealing with high school kids here, and I'd like to know what the teacher was thinking here as well. Off the top, without knowing any background, seems like stupidity all around was on display here.

When you say "we need hate speech laws now", who is the "we" you are referring to? Are you an American citizen now? If not, I don't think any laws enacted, or not enacted, in the United States, are actually any of your business. Are they? I know you often speak as if you were a citizen of the United States, but, you're not. Which is a good thing, I think.

Don't know why some filthy Euro-trash foreigner would be so invested in American politics.

Reactions: Red
Don't know why some filthy Euro-trash foreigner would be so invested in American politics.

what an intolerant remark. The world is not defined anymore by nation-states, don't you know. We're all globalists. I wanna vote in Russia's and China's elections, too. I know.... China is importing cheap Korean slaves.... let's sell Mexicans to them. Nice balance of trade, dontchathink?

Citizens of the World, Unite!!!!!!!! No more slaves anywhere. Guaranteed living guvmint pensions cradle to grave. Let's git groovin'.

Everybody needs a WalMart where they can spend their guvmint check. Or a BabeMart……. I wanna be on the management/cartelists side of this ledger.....

@Dutch.....

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!! Or is that Happy Honkita???>? j/k of course....

I finally realized why you are such a bad speller. It's the spell-check app on your smartphone made in China. Mine does the same thing.....

But really, here's the bottom line. anytime, anywhere Social Justice Warriors raise their flag of political correctness, there will be kids who crap on it, rub it in their teacher's faces, and smirk.... in the totally most offensive manner imaginable.

So here we had a smarter teacher.... smarter than most, let's say..... doin' some reverse psychology, trying to authoritatively provoke a rebellion against sheer inhumanity...… hopin the kids would go home and try to say something nice about the poor blacks who are so hated by their obstinate, pig-headed, racist teach.

sigh.

I guess there's nothing we can do to stop the stupid SJW "educational professionals" from instigating wholesale revulsion to their creed in the rising generation......

what an intolerant remark. The world is not defined anymore by nation-states, don't you know. We're all globalists. I wanna vote in Russia's and China's elections, too. I know.... China is importing cheap Korean slaves.... let's sell Mexicans to them. Nice balance of trade, dontchathink?

Citizens of the World, Unite!!!!!!!! No more slaves anywhere. Guaranteed living guvmint pensions cradle to grave. Let's git groovin'.

Everybody needs a WalMart where they can spend their guvmint check. Or a BabeMart……. I wanna be on the management/cartelists side of this ledger.....

I don't know why you're defending someone who's not even American. Wow.

Some of the best posters here are not American. For example, a few of my favorites are from France and Spain. Hit or miss for the Australians.

Some of the best posters here are not American. For example, a few of my favorites are from France and Spain. Hit or miss for the Australians.

are you from Spain?? well, maybe used to be?

Alfalfa was just kidding me for being a redneck.....

No. Although I do try to speak Spanish on occasion. Also, a big fan of both Spanish and French culture. Aussie culture is hit or miss.

This alt13 guy everyone keeps accusing me of being must have been one legendary poster. Hope to meet him one day.

And who's kidding? Dutch keeps telling us how wonderful nationalism is. So I'm obliging.

This alt13 guy everyone keeps accusing me of being must have been one legendary poster. Hope to meet him one day.

And who's kidding? Dutch keeps telling us how wonderful nationalism is. So I'm obliging.
Naw he was really dumb, went off about how women would be in the NBA if not for sexism.. It's ok man

Last edited by a moderator: