What's new

Can Jimmer coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloan Pwns

Cause uh, that might be our most pressing need this offseason.

Also I dont care if you find this thread useless.

RIP Nate Dog

Reactions: UB
If I see one more Jimmer thread pop up..............

sheesh......

I'm going to.....

alsdjkfoijweofsd.....

I'm going to.......

Post in it.

OP, I normally flame and neg. rep these, but you added Nate Dogg. Then I noticed you spelled a name wrong in a ****ing obituary.

That's like

ripping your moms uterus out with you at birth
buying your grandmother's house with inheritance and then kicking the old bitch out
making a French man eat peanut butter and drink root beer
surrounding Palestine with crosses
flying a black helicopter outside Babe's house
killing the neighbor's dog and inviting them over for a Chinese barbecue next week

All I wanna know is who is this Nate Dog guy and I guess he died?

You need some regulatin' homie?

Cause uh, that might be our most pressing need this offseason.

Also I dont care if you find this thread useless.

RIP Nate Dog

-59 for putting down a coach that took over a team unexpectedly in the middle of a season and then saw his franchise player traded off.

+60 For showing respect to Nate.

-1 For misspelling his name. It's Nate Dogg

If this were Vegas, I'd say quit while you're ahead.

For the record, I'm not saying Ty is a great coach. I'm saying no one in the world can know that right now cause he hasn't been given a fair chance. Ask me at the end of next season(Assuming there is one).

OP, I normally flame and neg. rep these, but you added Nate Dogg. Then I noticed you spelled a name wrong in a ****ing obituary.

That's like

buying your grandmother's house with inheritance and then kicking the old bitch out
killing the neighbor's dog and inviting them over for a Chinese barbecue next week

That's like

this, in a list of atrocities unspeakable. . . . inconceivable. . . . but Franklin thinks it relates somehow. Let me explain. I listen to Coast-to-Coast sometimes, and hear a lot about black helicopters, Area 51, UFOs, aliens of all kinds, structures showing former/present civilizations on the Moon or Mars, even hollowed out artificial asteroids that have just gotta be space bases. . . . .

One night Noury had a guest in there talkin' about a particular house in the desert that has had no occupants for decades, though right on the side of one of our more deserted highways. Someone put up a chain link fence around it once upon a time. According to the guest, who purported to be a neighbor of mine from over the hill, well only eighty miles away. . . . . that house was constructed following a hugely secret investigation into a mile-long, hundred yard-wide spacecraft that did an emergency landing there on eighty years ago. The highway was shut down and thousands of troops cordoned the area off and the craft was sunk into a shallow "grave" on the desert floor and made into a research asset, and a lot of stuff secretly taken to nearby Area 51 underground facilities. The house was build to cover the entrance to the tunnel into the huge alien spacecraft.

So on my next trip to town, I stopped at the old house and. . . . well. . . . found a gate open, the door open, and was able to carefully explore the coal shed that was supposedly the entrance. I had to take my hat off that neighbor who can spin bigger tales than I do. . . . .

I see a lot of things going on in the skies at night, but, unfortunately I know what tracers look like being fired from jet fighters. I see scud missiles going along about twenty feet high sometimes, too. And one day the Air Force officials came around wishing to take photos of my house, barns, corrals and such because, they said, they needed to program the computers aboard their fighters and missiles to "miss" me. They were tryin' to be nice. I get a lot of really close looks at all kinds of aircraft, sometimes even those that haven't been exhibited to the public. . . .

And, in case anyone in here actually flies a "black helicopter" over my house, I'm on your side. When I go rabbit hunting I aim low to be sure I don't hit any government assets. Once in a while a shot might ricochet off a rock, though, so be careful.

And, BTW, as thoroughly good as Sloan was at getting the most out of sometimes inferior basketball talent, I felt that the totally predictable game plan was offering our opponents a target that was just too easy for some to beat. I totally sympathize with Ty Corbin in the situation he was willing to take on largely outta loyalty to the organization, and the general let down both players and fans have had to deal with this year.

I would like to see him stay. But then, it's not my dollar in the game. Sloan did better for us than we any of us ever had any right to expect, it's just he wasn't the miracle man.

Status
Not open for further replies.