What's new

Can the Fess experiment please end!

Fes at the free throw line is certainly troubling. but i like having his size (and personality) on the team.

....next time they play get on the chat and I'll try and hook you up! Sometimes they don't carry the Jazz game...but when they do, I get it crystal clear....and for free!!!

Just post the link right now. The one to the main site. Im interested to see it.

I thought it was one of the better regular season efforts by Fes. He did nice job in the paint and altered some shots. And please stop with the inbound issue. The 5 second count was about up when Fes got the ball. Nice D by Portland.

If Fes learns to shoot foul shots he gets more minutes.

Fes is the ONLY guy we have who actually at least slows down Aldridge. Millsap is absolutely helpless playing Adridge. Jefferson not much better. Fes is HUGE in the paint; not just tall, but also wide in the body AND with very long arms and quick hands for a big. Aldridge didn't seem nearly as eager to challenge Fes as he did Millsap & Jefferson.
Fes does have offensive moves, but he is very, very indecisive as to WHAT to do when he gets the ball; dribble, shoot, or pass. He doesn't adjust to his opponents' defense well at all.
The man simply needs to get better motivated and focus on developing an overall better and more consistant game. The physical skills are all there; his problem appears to be mainly between the ears...