What's new

Can the Trevor Booker Experiment Plase End?

This thread is D League

PFII.jpg

Thanks for making me puke, now I have to go grab 2 more tacos...

I like Booker alot as a backup big. He plays with intensity, and it rubs off on the team. Besides, he yells and kicks his legs when he hangs on the rim, highly entertaining stuff.

In a perfect world we add a backup defensive center to give Rudy a breather, and to fill in the gap when/if Rudy gets in foul trouble. love what we are doing on defense right now.

I like Booker alot as a backup big. He plays with intensity, and it rubs off on the team. Besides, he yells and kicks his legs when he hangs on the rim, highly entertaining stuff.

In a perfect world we add a backup defensive center to give Rudy a breather, and to fill in the gap when/if Rudy gets in foul trouble. love what we are doing on defense right now.

A backup center other than Favors is an important step for this team.

I'm assuming his place on next year's roster is dependant on whether we wanna clear space to try to sign someone, but if Booker is happy with 10-20 mins a game on an emerging team like this I'd be happy to see him hang around forever. He's instant fun.

The Booker experiment HAS ended. It was deemed an overwhelming success. Now the Trevor UNLEASHED phase begins. And hhhkau you are probably right. If Utah adds a great FA, then I guess Booker has to be sacrificed. But I hope there's a way to hang on to him.

Also agree with WhiskyPriest. I want to see Favors play all his minutes at PF. Let's find another big 5 to play behind Gobert. There are times we'll need to have a true center in the game for 48 mins instead of playing small with Favors/Booker when Rudy goes out.

This thread is D League

PFII.jpg

Booker is nails.

Nails:

****ing hard. The kind of guy you wouldn't mess with under any condition, like Gary Busey in Lethal Weapon. Normally quite squat, very powerfully built. People who are Nails shirk off car/plane crashes as if they have grazed their knee. Crazy russians who wrestle bears are nails.

The question is: Could the Trevor Booker experiment be any more exciting?