What's new

Central tank command : the official thread

Siro

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
It is time we stopped pretending that the team simply needs to gel to make noise in the playoffs, and start thinking of the future.

Let us aim for as good a pick as possible!

Go tank!

Last edited:
Yep, sign me up. I have seen enough.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

We should somehow focus on making a trade with cleveland right now for that 1st round pick of theirs(via brooklyn).

We should somehow focus on making a trade with cleveland right now for that 1st round pick of theirs(via brooklyn).
nah...we just keep playing the way we're playing and we can get just as good a pick on our own.

Well, if we need to suffer this year to get Doncic then yes, what the heck, lets do it.
Oh and got negged by Cappy's resurrected alt Freakazoid... mods are you doing anything about alts?

I vote to tank and then bash the rookie we select because he doesn't immediately play like an all-star

People, people. We need some good young players badly. Let DM develop this year, and add another stud in the lottery. It's a waste fighting for the 8th spot and get swept in the playoffs.

Give Gobert a ton of rest, aim for a top 10 pick, and maybe the balls will fall our way.

I'd consider trading Gobert for the Brooklyn pick and filler. Not sure if Cleveland would.

We'd (hopefully) land two top 5 picks.

They at least need to blow up the roster. Start putting together trade packages of anyone not named Gobert or Mitchell. Though at this point i'm not sure any package we put together could actually net us a good return...

I don't think we need to try so much to tank. We're not going to win much. We just lost back-to-back home games to Philly and Miami, during which Rubio is shooting like 20%.

Well, if we need to suffer this year to get Doncic then yes, what the heck, lets do it.
Oh and got negged by Cappy's resurrected alt Freakazoid... mods are you doing anything about alts?

Crappy's an a-hole. Once he doesn't like you, he just starts negging you for anything you write. And you can't send him a PM because his mailbox is full and apparently he won't empty it. It's people like him who make the site contentious and ruin the camaraderie and good feeling. So, he's the former Freak. I used to like most of his posts. Wonder what happened to Crappy that he turned into such a jerk.

Reactions: MVP
I don't think we need to try so much to tank. We're not going to win much. We just lost back-to-back home games to Philly and Miami, during which Rubio is shooting like 20%.

I don’t want to “like” this post, but I agree.