What's new

Checking in on our Minnesota friends who will give us their draft pick next year

JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
The Timberwolves have lost two brutally close games back to back. The fan base is broken. And tonight ANT turned his ankle. KAT is coming back at some point, but this is a team and fan base that has been throgh the grinder.

So I have decided not to pass on the anguish from their fan base. Just kidding, here are the quotes.

I had high hopes still for this season. Sorry everyone it was my fault.

Every 10 games or so it felt like the last shred of hope we had left for this team just got ripped away. Results wise it is far from the worst season we've had but with how bad the "bad" parts have felt, it's definitely the biggest trainwreck of a season

Good thing we got draft picks.....oh wait. Nvm.

Well since the jazz get our pick anway Id rather make the play in and get slaughtered rather than fall out and get a juicier pick for them

Why does Minnesota suck to live in so hardddddd

Nuke this state off the map please and put me on ground zero during it

**** me. **** us. **** **** ****

Everyone is complaining TP this, Naz Reid that, Kyle Anderson there. Bottom line is the Wolves traded the farm for a guy that can't make a free throw in the clutch and don't have a bench after the injuries we've had. We're screwed without KAT and Ant.

Gobert really gets blamed for everything huh? Dude had 20-19 and 5 blocks and gets blamed when TP literally throws the ball away when we are up 2 and they need to foul

He missed both free throws at the end of the game. He makes even one we win. Not saying he didn't play well but holy **** dude make a free throw.

So we just lost in 2ot and have to fly to Toronto for a game tomorrow without ant yeah the vibes are completely deteriorated

Naz Reid, Taurean Prince, NAW and Kyle Anderson do not step foot again in a Timberwolves jersey

Wolves have so many bad losses this season and everytime I thought it couldn't get any worse.

It can.

Can I ever be happy? Can I ever enjoy being a wolves fan? Why is this **** so depressing man ****

Layups are low % for the Wolves

Completely wasted monster game from Rudy and Conley

We don’t talk enough about how *** the bench has been this season. I keep waiting for guys to get it together but sheesh. Ant, rudy, conley have all been great these past few weeks, everyone else is missing in action.

half this team is going to be bagging groceries when they leave the wolves. ****ing *******

Why the hell do we always get ****ed by the worst luck. Did the state of Minnesota do something to offend some god? I just don’t get it

It’s like the sports gods just want to piss on us for all eternity, I don’t get it

we lost this game cuz of princes dumbass throwing the ball to nobody

I should wear a condom while watching this game

I ****ing hate big market teams, guaranteed to beat the lowly small market Wolves every ****ING TIME I’m so ****ing sick of this rigged nba

Back to back brutal nights man I don’t even know how you mentally get invested as a Wolves player lol

Miss the play-in. Give the Jazz our pick. End this season, asap. This last week has been unbelievably brutal, even for Wolves standards.

I've counted 5 bulls hit the floor like they got shot

I am pissed off. I wish sports gambling was legal here because I would bet against this team every single time. Seen it to many times

Never ending clown show 20 years straight and counting

Wolves were up 13. What’s amazing is their ability to lose to horrible teams in the most embarrassing way possible. Only skill this team has.

I decided not to watch the game when Ant got hurt. I saw the score and tuned in for double overtime dose of pain.

Defense walks off the floor with Gobert

I'm convinced this team could be up 50 to start the 4th and it would end up being a 3 point game

The wolves must’ve upset some god, they’re the most unlucky franchise in NBA history. ANT KAT being injured is what’s gonna cost a playoff spot. TP you also sold, what the **** bro

Stupidest basketball team to ever exist

This team shouldn't have the emotional hold it has on me lol

Prince is a grade A moron. Finch is too for sticking with players that are obviously not doing well in a game.

Season is over, hopefully we don't win the lotto to make the trade even worse.

Between the refs and injuries, I’m so angry I could black out. Also my March madness bracket is ****ed up.

This sport sucks ***

Watching NAW airball a free throw and then watching him get posturized was the worst viewing experienced I have ever witnessed

Man soooooo many ****ing winnable games my guys it makes me want to pull my hair out pubes and all

It's so over. This season is cursed

Minnesota sports is truly insane, the futility of it I mean. The twins having the longest playoff losing streak, the Vikings being far and away the best football team to never win a SB, the wild being in the state of ****ing hockey and hardly ever doing anything after the stars left and their curse was lifted allowing them to finally win a Stanley cup, then there’s the wolves… I don’t even know what to say about them, basketball is tough and there’s very little parity but it should be impossible to be this bad for this long. I don’t know what I did in a previous life to deserve the sports from this state but surely I paid for it.

Hey everybody. A suggestion: stop watching this team. It’s so much easier on the mind to just read about the **** show after the fact. It’s always the same.

ANT twists his ankle on Vuc's shoe, can't put weight on it on the way to the locker room.

I’m at the game by the tunnel where Kat carried him out. He was in excruciating pain.

I heard he was yelling

Season officially over. Hope it's just a rolled ankle!

Just in time for Kat time come back, lol just shut the whole thing down this season is cooked.

Hope to God he's back in a few games or we ****ed

Put Ant in there on a wheel chair please im begging you

The Timberwolves have lost two brutally close games back to back. The fan base is broken. And tonight ANT turned his ankle. KAT is coming back at some point, but this is a team and fan base that has been throgh the grinder.

So I have decided not to pass on the anguish from their fan base. Just kidding, here are the quotes.

I had high hopes still for this season. Sorry everyone it was my fault.

Every 10 games or so it felt like the last shred of hope we had left for this team just got ripped away. Results wise it is far from the worst season we've had but with how bad the "bad" parts have felt, it's definitely the biggest trainwreck of a season

Good thing we got draft picks.....oh wait. Nvm.

Well since the jazz get our pick anway Id rather make the play in and get slaughtered rather than fall out and get a juicier pick for them

Why does Minnesota suck to live in so hardddddd

**** me. **** us. **** **** ****

Everyone is complaining TP this, Naz Reid that, Kyle Anderson there. Bottom line is the Wolves traded the farm for a guy that can't make a free throw in the clutch and don't have a bench after the injuries we've had. We're screwed without KAT and Ant.

Gobert really gets blamed for everything huh? Dude had 20-19 and 5 blocks and gets blamed when TP literally throws the ball away when we are up 2 and they need to foul

He missed both free throws at the end of the game. He makes even one we win. Not saying he didn't play well but holy **** dude make a free throw.

So we just lost in 2ot and have to fly to Toronto for a game tomorrow without ant yeah the vibes are completely deteriorated

Naz Reid, Taurean Prince, NAW and Kyle Anderson do not step foot again in a Timberwolves jersey

Wolves have so many bad losses this season and everytime I thought it couldn't get any worse.

It can.

Can I ever be happy? Can I ever enjoy being a wolves fan? Why is this **** so depressing man ****

Layups are low % for the Wolves

Completely wasted monster game from Rudy and Conley

We don’t talk enough about how *** the bench has been this season. I keep waiting for guys to get it together but sheesh. Ant, rudy, conley have all been great these past few weeks, everyone else is missing in action.

half this team is going to be bagging groceries when they leave the wolves. ****ing *******

Why the hell do we always get ****ed by the worst luck. Did the state of Minnesota do something to offend some god? I just don’t get it

It’s like the sports gods just want to piss on us for all eternity, I don’t get it

we lost this game cuz of princes dumbass throwing the ball to nobody

I should wear a condom while watching this game

I ****ing hate big market teams, guaranteed to beat the lowly small market Wolves every ****ING TIME I’m so ****ing sick of this rigged nba

Back to back brutal nights man I don’t even know how you mentally get invested as a Wolves player lol

Miss the play-in. Give the Jazz our pick. End this season, asap. This last week has been unbelievably brutal, even for Wolves standards.

I've counted 5 bulls hit the floor like they got shot

I am pissed off. I wish sports gambling was legal here because I would bet against this team every single time. Seen it to many times

Never ending clown show 20 years straight and counting

Wolves were up 13. What’s amazing is their ability to lose to horrible teams in the most embarrassing way possible. Only skill this team has.

I decided not to watch the game when Ant got hurt. I saw the score and tuned in for double overtime dose of pain.

Defense walks off the floor with Gobert

I'm convinced this team could be up 50 to start the 4th and it would end up being a 3 point game

The wolves must’ve upset some god, they’re the most unlucky franchise in NBA history. ANT KAT being injured is what’s gonna cost a playoff spot. TP you also sold, what the **** bro

Stupidest basketball team to ever exist

This team shouldn't have the emotional hold it has on me lol

Prince is a grade A moron. Finch is too for sticking with players that are obviously not doing well in a game.

Season is over, hopefully we don't win the lotto to make the trade even worse.

Between the refs and injuries, I’m so angry I could black out. Also my March madness bracket is ****ed up.

This sport sucks ***

Watching NAW airball a free throw and then watching him get posturized was the worst viewing experienced I have ever witnessed

Man soooooo many ****ing winnable games my guys it makes me want to pull my hair out pubes and all

It's so over. This season is cursed

Minnesota sports is truly insane, the futility of it I mean. The twins having the longest playoff losing streak, the Vikings being far and away the best football team to never win a SB, the wild being in the state of ****ing hockey and hardly ever doing anything after the stars left and their curse was lifted allowing them to finally win a Stanley cup, then there’s the wolves… I don’t even know what to say about them, basketball is tough and there’s very little parity but it should be impossible to be this bad for this long. I don’t know what I did in a previous life to deserve the sports from this state but surely I paid for it.

Hey everybody. A suggestion: stop watching this team. It’s so much easier on the mind to just read about the **** show after the fact. It’s always the same.

ANT twists his ankle on Vuc's shoe, can't put weight on it on the way to the locker room.

I’m at the game by the tunnel where Kat carried him out. He was in excruciating pain.

I heard he was yelling

Season officially over. Hope it's just a rolled ankle!

Just in time for Kat time come back, lol just shut the whole thing down this season is cooked.

Hope to God he's back in a few games or we ****ed

Put Ant in there on a wheel chair please im begging you
Thanks for this, but man I hope you haven't just jinxed things. Every time we get confident about that pick, we get slapped right back into reality..

This is great news.

It’s also weird how they blame Rudy for everything but ignore that they have no shooters and two of the dumbest young stars in the league. Ant and KAT aren’t winning you anything. They should try unloading him this off-season, get some value back, and salvage what they can with Ant and Gobert. I don’t think Ant is smart enough to win much but you probably can’t unload him right now.

Rudy and Mike play well, which is what i care as i'm not a Minny fan. The others sucks more or less, Mac Daniels is quite good on the defensive side, Ant is for me Don style, will never make you win anything. A lot of fan there complain about Rudy missing FT at crutch time which is true but they forget that without the 21/19/2 blocks fron Rudy before that, they would have lose the game by 15 ..... i hope for Rudy and Mike that they can get trade for something better. Reid and Prince really sucks, probably one of the worst bench currently.

Thanks for this, but man I hope you haven't just jinxed things. Every time we get confident about that pick, we get slapped right back into reality..

But this is inflationary metaphysics of the most pernicious sort! To postulate such a concept known as jinxing involves treating an unobservable, hypothetical force (jinxing ability) with the same ontological exactness as extended to an observable property. No sir, for an empiricist, that’s not the thing to do.

"I should wear a condom while watching this game"

This made me laugh. God Bless the Bulls. Two lottery picks will be sweet. And if MN can be a better pick, all the better. We might even move up in the draft with one of these picks which would be amazing.

These quotes made me lol… I was 5% sad but 150% cackling… so it all evens out.

I feel bad for Minny fans but they need to realize the bigger picture.

Small market teams must work together to overthrow the evile empires of the big markets. They are in a perfect place to elevate a small market franchise to win a championship.

One small market team wins, they all win. Do it for the greater good.

We all think this **** @JazzAvenues does is cute but did you know he carries around a notebook of all the bad **** he hears others say about people… then he will take that notebook of mean things and recite it to the person at their lowest moment… he’s on his 12th marriage and has scrolls of mean stuff written about everyone in his life. He’s a menace and needs to be stopped…

But first let’s get some more of them Minny tears.

I feel bad for Minny fans but they need to realize the bigger picture.

Small market teams must work together to overthrow the evile empires of the big markets. They are in a perfect place to elevate a small market franchise to win a championship.

One small market team wins, they all win. Do it for the greater good.
Also, them gifting us Wemby this year will surely play into their karma account for next season, where we'll promise to cheer them on hard (except, of course, we'll be the ones taking home the title).

We all think this **** @JazzAvenues does is cute but did you know he carries around a notebook of all the bad **** he hears others say about people… then he will take that notebook of mean things and recite it to the person at their lowest moment… he’s on his 12th marriage and has scrolls of mean stuff written about everyone in his life. He’s a menace and needs to be stopped…
Uh, hello? Dr. JazzAvenues can attest that this is his very first marriage. As to being a menace, well that is a fair cop.