What's new

CJ's bad for Chemistry

D Will Texas

I keep hearing about Jazz "players" being upset and complaining ever since Deron left.....

You know who I'm guaranteeing is behind this? CJ.... he's a little punk. Aw, he misses his butt buddy Williams, too bad.

I say the Jazz opt against bringing him back next year. Dont let the door hit you on your way out. Maybe they can reunite on the Mavericks and Dallas can deal with CJ's bricks!

I am sure it is speculation but it may be right. We knew that CJ, Brewer and Sap were close. I can't see Sap complaining about it too much. CJ is till just so immature and mentally weak that I can see this happening. I hope we are able to package CJ for a better wing this off-season, or after the lockout. But if we start the next season we play with CJ in a major role it will not bode well.

Trade him? Why trade CJ? I say we just GIVE him to Oklahoma City and let him bring them down. I don't even want a draft pick....

If we would have got this deal done before the trade deadline we would be sitting only a couple games back from 1st place in the NW at this point.

Trade him? Why trade CJ? I say we just GIVE him to Oklahoma City and let him bring them down. I don't even want a draft pick....

If we would have got this deal done before the trade deadline we would be sitting only a couple games back from 1st place in the NW at this point.

they could pick his option (3.7M team option) & combine it with Okur's expiring (10M+) contract and maybe get something decent back.

I am sure it is speculation but it may be right. We knew that CJ, Brewer and Sap were close. I can't see Sap complaining about it too much. CJ is till just so immature and mentally weak that I can see this happening. I hope we are able to package CJ for a better wing this off-season, or after the lockout. But if we start the next season we play with CJ in a major role it will not bode well.

So someone is making this up because it could happen. Very nice. I am sure CJ misses Deron and Sap probably does to. Happens all the time when people leave an organization for whatever reason. But let's not make things up. And I for one am plenty impressed with CJ's maturity for his age. Sharp young man IMO. If only he shot more consistently.....

It's time to let some other team deal with Smiles.

I've given up on him. Anyone still believe?

Well from the min played last night. (Hayward more than Miles.) The fans might not be the only ones giving up on Miles. I think if CJ comes out and misses a couple of shot then puts he head down that Ty should do just what he did. Leave him on the bench. No reason to pick up his team option this summer unless we are going to use it in a trade IMO.

3.7 mil is cheap, though. I think it's picked up regardless if he's playing well, or not, or the Jazz want to trade him, or not.

The Jazz will still need bodies.

they could pick his option (3.7M team option) & combine it with Okur's expiring (10M+) contract and maybe get something decent back.
I doubt a team is going to want Okur's contract, not unless we take contracts back. Much more likely is to package CJ with the GS pick in return for a veteran SG. Team gets rid of a veteran, takes on a very low-risk expiring in CJ, who they can try to keep if he fits and then a lottery pick in the next draft. There might be some salaries that would have to be thrown in to make the trade work, but that isn't hard to do.