What's new

Comedic Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 5000
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5000

removing all video from this thread, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw Frank Caliendo last night at a company event in Vegas. He says some dumb **** and doesn't seem to prep much but says it in one of his many impersonation voices and some how it's funny. He does a mean Gruden and Robert Downey Jr impersonation that made me lol.

Or, you could just post site-allowed material and thus avoid warnings/infractions and having your posted videos taken down.

Art shouldn't be censored, also how much Bob Saget can we post?

i found this from one of my favourite comics pretty funny recently;

DOSmDGWW4AAlq51.jpg

Is this really an apology? Its worse than the letters I used to get from HR...

Art shouldn't be censored, also how much Bob Saget can we post?

i found this from one of my favourite comics pretty funny recently;

DOSmDGWW4AAlq51.jpg

Is this really an apology? Its worse than the letters I used to get from HR...
There is no way to win as far as these apologies go. I'd almost just say "I'm sorry. That's all I'm going to say." and get roasted just the same as if I poured my heart out.

There is no way to win as far as these apologies go. I'd almost just say "I'm sorry. That's all I'm going to say." and get roasted just the same as if I poured my heart out.

One part of me says that the truth should be more important than anything else and if people make truthful and full admissions well good for them, maybe they have a conscience and some empathy left in their callous and shrunken souls. Another part of me brings out my HR playbook which has three simple rules,

1. Deny everything
2. Admit nothing
3. Make counter accusations

Hmmm we could get off track here...

hate musical comedy

removing all video from this thread, sorry.

Two of my favourite junkies, gets good from about 7 mins, used to know Fleety pretty well, he used to score off a guy that lived in the pub i worked at, so i used to see him quite a bit. Still run into him round town, mostly at funerals or when he's standing on a corner in St Kilda on the nod.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone, embedded videos with s-, f-words, and otherwise "non family friendly" language are not permitted.

Hey everyone, embedded videos with s-, f-words, and otherwise "non family friendly" language are not permitted.
Is there anyway you can put in an option when the videos are embedded it flags them and says something like NSFW, or language warning then in order to watch the video you click on it (the same idea as how the spoilers option works.) I understand you want this site family friendly, but this could be another option to think about. I feel the vast majority of adults don't mind hearing vulgarity and for those who do, this could clearly warn them.

Either way, thanks.

Last edited:
Feel free to re-open a new thread adhering to the rules. This one is getting cleaned up as it was reported nearly a half-dozen times. Don't post to content NSFW or that violates our site rules. Thank you, come again.

Status
Not open for further replies.