What's new

comedy of the fake nba

This doesn't need to be said for a lot of you posting in this thread, but my god you're dumb.

Everyone bitching about the FT desparity when LA shot, what, like 12 FTs on either intentional or obvious fouls in the last 3 minutes of the game because Boston was trying to close the gap? And Boston was doing nothing but taking jumpers in the 4th quarter? It's no surprise the FT desparity was so wide.. Boston played like a bunch of little girls in the 4th quarter and they had to foul to try to close the gap late in the game. But, logic.. yeah, many of you lack it.

Boston can't afford to go however many scoreless minutes they went in game 7 of the NBA finals, they can't rebound, can't get stops when they need to, and that's why they lost. You guys with your fanboyism about the Jazz and then whenever something doesn't go your way.. "it's rigged! The NBA is like the WWF!" Makes you sound really dumb.

I wish this chick would post more -- she knows wtf is going on.

Why are people blaming the officials when the Celtics CLEARLY could not make a damn shot for like 15 mins! Lake show won it...as much as I hate to say it, they deserve this one. At least we lost to the champs 2 years in a row...