What's new

Congrats to GH

If you go to the game against celtics, you know what to do. I believe in y'all

Man y'all are cruel. He gave a good portion of his life to the Jazz and I enjoyed the heck out of watching him play. I think he made the wrong decision but he's a good dude.

Sometimes there is a struggle inside me between my good, noble, best self and my dark, little, mean self.

One wants me to magnanimous and forgiving, the other petty and unforgiving.

Some days I wrestle between the two, knowing which one is better and which one will lead to sadness.

And when it comes to Goran Haynerd there is no conflict. I will call him names, hope for him to fail, smile when Boston fans boo him, laugh when Danny Ainge trades him, and smirk when Robin leaves him.

Man offensive super genius brad Stevens has that offense looking amazing... imma nickname Gordon One Love... cuz he going to be in the corner creepily watching all the action this year. I wonder what Disney princess backpack Tatum picked out for Gordon.

Both teams looked rough. Philly going to miss their shooters and Boston doesn’t move the ball. They will likely click in but I’m going to mock them until they figure it out.

Man offensive super genius brad Stevens has that offense looking amazing... imma nickname Gordon One Love... cuz he going to be in the corner creepily watching all the action this year. I wonder what Disney princess backpack Tatum picked out for Gordon.

Both teams looked rough. Philly going to miss their shooters and Boston doesn’t move the ball. They will likely click in but I’m going to mock them until they figure it out.

Toronto #1

Man y'all are cruel. He gave a good portion of his life to the Jazz and I enjoyed the heck out of watching him play. I think he made the wrong decision but he's a good dude.
He ran off with a child bride he barely knew, and he plays a ton of video games. So pump the brakes a bit, emmk?

Last edited:
He lookeded slow for me I can even keep up! I am sorry he becomes nothing but it is okay and he makes money and Jazz have new hero’s now
Very slow and heavy-footed. Right now, there are three wings who are better, Tatum, Brown, and Morris. His best years could be behind him. He made his bed and now he will have to lay in it. Karma has taken its bite out of him and given us our revenge.

I think people hating a human being for not doing **** to you and had a horrible injury should pump the breaks emmk?