What's new

Conley out and Clarkson doubtful tomorrow vs. Washington

Jingled

2019 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
The Wizards beat us in Washington and tomorrow night could be tough without Conley and Clarkson, especially if Beal goes off and Westbrook has a good game.

Raul Neto had 24 last night for the Wiz, Nigel-Williams Goss had 23 for his Euro team the other night and the Clips just signed Yogi Farrell to a 10 day contract. Looks like we could have used these guys.

Jazz got this. Don playing? Rudy? We at home?

The hydra is rife with heads. Cut a couple off, another couple take their place.

I think the jazz record this year is like 16-1 when we are shorthanded.

Bring it wizards. Lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Will we see Oni with 10 3pt atempts today? He was bricking hard the other day.. It's a trap game for Oni's win% record. He is very likely going to see the court and if Don and Bogey strugle to find their shots we could have issues winning this game

Will we see Oni with 10 3pt atempts today? He was bricking hard the other day.. It's a trap game for Oni's win% record. He is very likely going to see the court and if Don and Bogey strugle to find their shots we could have issues winning this game
The Suns just gobbersmacked them.

still don't get it. why are we resting Conley against wizard, not OKC????????

I've been wondering this ever since yesterday. Wizards are a bad matchup for us with Beal and Westbrook. It would have made so much more sense to rest him against the Thunder.

I've been wondering this ever since yesterday. Wizards are a bad matchup for us with Beal and Westbrook. It would have made so much more sense to rest him against the Thunder.
i mean between OKC and WAS if we can choose which game to rest Conley, the choice is be so obvious......